Ideal Price For a Used Honda City (2011-12) Pre-Facelift?

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Just seeking general info on the ideal price for a used 3rd Gen Ivtec Honda CITY I.5L Manual Transmission. Based on your help, would select the variant between EMT & SMT. Will consider only UP-16 Registered, First Owner cars with service history and no major breakdowns / accidents on record. Mileage between 60-70K Kms if possible (+ / - 5K is Ok). Colors preferred Urban Titanium or at max Silver. Most important, Car should be present in Noida or max Indrapuram or Greater Noida only. No middle man / online or offline agent & 3rd party used car dealers will be not be allowed. However. I might consider Honda used cars from Showroom as last resort. I am not in hurry to buy it.

My pre-requisites:

1) Absolutely clean papers and dealing
2) Only Party-to-Party deal

Kindly provide your feedback.

Adding Image for the model / generation reference:

20-5-21.jpg

Regards
Akash

No idea about UP cars, but i can see that you have narrowed down search very much. UP-16 only that tad difficult i believe, it means you are particular about a area of car. As you are aware, in Delhi lots of cars available at reasonable prices. Good luck with your search.

am in Bangalore, so no idea about UP prices. IN Bangalore, seconds car prices are quite high. I was planning to buy from Delhi and transfer it here, but highly sceptic on this process.

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
No idea about UP cars, but i can see that you have narrowed down search very much. UP-16 only that tad difficult i believe, it means you are particular about a area of car. As you are aware, in Delhi lots of cars available at reasonable prices. Good luck with your search.
I am particular as I plan to give back to my mom the exact or at most closest to same spec CITY Ivtec which she had to give away because of my stupidity. Irrespective of the cars that I may have or buy, The 3rd Gen CITY (Posted as above) will always be special for her as it was her 1st car. The car posted above is my Ex-CITY IVtec as you must be knowing[:)]

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Well, If I may suggest, you may try to get back the exact same car which your mother sold.
I tried that. I called up the dealer to whom we sold the car just after 4 months of sale in 2018 itself. When I went back to see the car, it was in the most shabby and dirty condition with dents and torn wrap work and what not. I simply avoided buying it back. Now, I am trying to search for a clean example of Ivtec CITY 2011 for my mom which would either be exact spec or closest to that.

Regards
Akash

350Z

Core Team
No middle man / online or offline agent & 3rd party used car dealers will be not be allowed. However. I might consider Honda used cars from Showroom as last resort.
Since the requirements are too specific, I think sharing them with dealers might make it easier to find one instead of searching by yourself. Or atleast with Honda Auto Terrace so that they can update as soon as one such car comes in their stock. Pricing will more or less depend on the condition, year, mileage and whether the car is bought from an individual or dealership.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Can someone suggest what is the approximate good price to buy the 3rd gen City ? I'll talk about a specific car. Buying from 2nd owner 2011 Manual V with 59,000 kms clocked, in great condition.

Top Bottom