ICE Suggestions For My Alto

Yep, the rear speakers feels like it's not present in my car, so fixing a plank will help this issue?
If it is a door speaker i would suggest you to remove it, put a plank and put slightly powerful speakers there (400w or more) since you have a subwoofer. I am sure it will make a difference!

Yep, the rear speakers feels like it's not present in my car, so fixing a plank will help this issue?
Yeah its due to the wrong placement of speakers,An MDF Wooden Parcel Tray will do the job.Now Ready made Fiber parcel trays are available too.costs 950rs.

Thread Starter #20
If it is a door speaker i would suggest you to remove it, put a plank and put slightly powerful speakers there (400w or more) since you have a subwoofer. I am sure it will make a difference!
The speakers are not placed in the doors, they have been fixed with a box at sides (first set of pics in last page)

Yeah its due to the wrong placement of speakers,An MDF Wooden Parcel Tray will do the job.Now Ready made Fiber parcel trays are available too.costs 950rs.
Are these fiber trays detachable?

Bro, as you had spend this much money i would suggest you to go for a detachable box which occupies the whole boot with the height of the seats for better performance.
The woofer in middle and the ovals at both sides,in different arrays.
Do fix the number board with a double side sticker as it may jaarr with the stereo on at high volume.

Last edited:

Top Bottom