ICE Set Up For New Maruti Suzuki Dzire LDi

Thread Starter #1
Hi
I am likely to get delivery of Dezire LDI in a week. I will get ICE fitted by dealer due to warranty issues.

• Your Car: DEZIRE LDI

• Budget Range: 15k

• Looking For: (Eg. Full Set Up, Head Unit, etc.): no idea suggest best

• Preferred Brands: (If Any) : none

• Preferred Music Type:: nothing as such

• Current Audio Setup: (If Any) : none
Plz advise [:)]. I have 0 knowledge of ICE

Re: ICE set up for new dezire LDI

Hi Vaibhav,

Here is the appropriate setup for you.

1) HU Pioneer 3490/2490
2) Rear Speakers JBL GTO- 0949
3) Front Speakers - Coaxials/ Components

Coaxs can work without amplifier. Components need amp.

Coax JBL ( model number do not remember) around 2K

Components JBL ( GTO 609C ) 4.5K

Amplifier ( Optional) GTX 646 - 6K

Amp wiring 1.5K ( Schoche/ JBL) your choice)

Having components crosses your 15K budget. If you are no SQ freak, go for Coaxials. Saves money.

Subwoofer ( Optional) Will tell you only if you are willing to exceed your budget.

Let me know in case of any questions.

Thread Starter #3
Hey thanks tomorrow i will go to the dealer and see the options and prices given by him [:)]

I am pretty sure that the sub and components will exceed 15K. Try some aftermarket accesorry shops as well. Car Dealers tend to sell the products at a higher price.

None !! These days you get an aftermarket system installed along with a coupler which prevents any void warranty issues. so just go ahead with aftermarket.

Hi Vaibhav,

The best shop for the setup is K.Car Kunj Pvt Ltd. West Punjabi Bagh. He is the guy, I get my stuff installed from as well. Sanjay Chugh is the concerned person. A very friendly guy and has all genuine stuff however bargain is a challenge with him.

Regards

I saw one shop Motor concept, Kirti nagar ?
It's an amazing shop buddy. The owner is a young chap and die-hard music fan and very knowledgeable. If I remember correctly his name is Aman. Do call him and first thing he asks is your budget and then he suggests best options.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #11
Freak bhai i am worried about this warranty thing [cry]
Outside i will get 30% discount for sure and i can save 10k. But if maruti voids my warranty? i am anyhow taking 4 yr warranty .
Confused [glasses]

No need to worry on that buddy. Just have the install done in front of you and keep insisting that you don't want any wires to be cut/spliced and be very-2 strong about that. Though MC are very experienced in this field, even better ask aman to allocate your car to pramod, you'll be happy to see how your car is dealt with.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #13
Freak bhai - I mean i cant monitor the wire cutting for hours together? I will have to trust them totally and leave the task to them ?
Ya should i just try and negotiate with dealer to give 25% disc on mrp?

Just be there till the time HU is set in and RCAs are laida down. If you can't be there for the full install then can't help it but I'll suggest you get this done on a free day. It feels good to see these things being done, and also you learn a lot in the process. Regarding discount, talk to different dealers and see the diff. for yourself. A so-called-ice-shop in lajpat nagar might give you more discount then MC but not sure if products will be genuine.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #15
Confused yaar
But 350 z sir suggest always go for dealer accessories due to warranty problems

Top Bottom