ICE For Toyota Etios

Thread Starter #31
Re: ETIOS sings to the tune of Morels, RF R1, Kenwood 846 with Pioneer 2390 DVD.

GR8
You are really Technical and you have tried to explain every component with due significance.
Your ETIOS looks great with this makeover. I think Toyota must take the ICE tips from you and then they can really improve the ICE over existing outdated ICE.
The wiring harness has been done neatly and he installation is really professional, much better than the installation done at the Toyota dealership outlets.
I hope to hear from you on the mileage. I wish you Happy Motoring.
All the Best. Safe Driving.[drive]
Thanks a lot for the kind words buddy. You wont believe i almost daily think when logging onto TAI that you be blessed and find peace with your ETIOS. [thumbsup]

freakdude.

Last edited:
Great set up freakdude,the morels are a great set of comps,do try the sonic centre control on the 2390,its not TA exactly but something similar,and of course lot of great wall papers for the 2390 are online,do upload them on to your headunit.

Thread Starter #33
Great set up freakdude,the morels are a great set of comps,do try the sonic centre control on the 2390,its not TA exactly but something similar,and of course lot of great wall papers for the 2390 are online,do upload them on to your headunit.
Will surely try it out soon and update. And yes wallpapers are to be downloaded for sure. [:)]

freakdude.

Freakdude,
Cool job done on your car, neighbro. Good that you have shared detailed pics for all others here.
Though I have kept my car ICE basic for the time being,but I feel like hearing out your ICE sometime soon. [thumbsup]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #36
Freakdude,
Cool job done on your car, neighbro. Good that you have shared detailed pics for all others here.
Though I have kept my car ICE basic for the time being,but I feel like hearing out your ICE sometime soon. [thumbsup]
Anytime buddy. The pleasure would be all mine. [cheers]

freakdude.

Thread Starter #37
Just a lil update. The sub and the components have fully broken in and sound damn nice now. Planning a tune-up when I get time to raise the gains a bit. Next in line is damping.

freakdude.

Freak dude,

I am waiting for my new etios LIVA diesel and i am really pissed off by the showroom people telling me not install the HU and speakers outside the showroom,otherwise warranty will be void

Please give me some inputs on how to take care that TOYOTA'S wires should not be spliced ?

And i am new to this forum ,

FREAKDUDE PLEASE HELP ME

My Choice is same as You the PIONEER AVH2390
and i need good bass speakers (JBL,INFINITY)
i don't need amps ,just a good BASS THUMP

help me out dude

Don't take them so seriously,if you install your system you will not void any warranty,if you are going in for a components upfront,you can use the existing wiring of the tweeters and speakers which come factory fitted,use a jack which is available to plug it into your existing jack in the car,this ensures the original wiring is not tampered with,get the system trim,a speaker installation pad for the rear speakers 6¤9 and you are good to go,have a look at helix,infinity,jl audio,morel maximo.
A component and 6*9 combo would cost roughly 11-12k varying from one brand to another.

Thread Starter #42
Congrats for such a good system. Can you tell me how much does the HU and front comps cost you?
Thanks buddy. The HU costed me 15000/- and morels were 6000/- all with B&W.

Freak dude,

I am waiting for my new etios LIVA diesel and i am really pissed off by the showroom people telling me not install the HU and speakers outside the showroom,otherwise warranty will be void

Please give me some inputs on how to take care that TOYOTA'S wires should not be spliced ?

And i am new to this forum ,

FREAKDUDE PLEASE HELP ME

My Choice is same as You the PIONEER AVH2390
and i need good bass speakers (JBL,INFINITY)
i don't need amps ,just a good BASS THUMP

help me out dude
Congrats for your Liva. It's a wonderful hatch. Regarding the pushing by sales staff for HU just politely deny them saying you don't have any plans for car audio as of now. Also, everytime they push you for toyota hu, you can change the topic by asking for frree floor mats, mud flaps etc. Would be fun to see their reactions.[evil]

Regarding the ICE config:
HU, you have already finalized. Get a descent pair of components upfront. Sice you are not adding amps so go for Bull Audio components. Next best would be morels of-course. For rear get Infinity Ovals (6x9) on the tray. For a hatch this should give you enough thump. Also, 2390 has a lot of bass enhancing options, so, I guess you would be satisfied with this setup.

Regarding wiring, get your setup installed at a professional installer and keep insisting/repeating during the install that you dont want ANY wires to be cut.

Don't take them so seriously,if you install your system you will not void any warranty,if you are going in for a components upfront,you can use the existing wiring of the tweeters and speakers which come factory fitted,use a jack which is available to plug it into your existing jack in the car,this ensures the original wiring is not tampered with,get the system trim,a speaker installation pad for the rear speakers 6¤9 and you are good to go,have a look at helix,infinity,jl audio,morel maximo.
A component and 6*9 combo would cost roughly 11-12k varying from one brand to another.
Exactly. It's their job to push stuff to customers. Original speaker wiring is of quite average grade. I'd suggest to go for connection audison speaker cables especially since he is not going the amps way.

freakdude.

hi hareshjethwani,

my toyota dealer in bangalore , told me to bring the accessories like HU and speakers and attachments etc..

he told the fitments will be done at a labor cost of 1000Rs

the warranty will be void only if there is a short ciruit due to wiring

[:)]

thanks a lot freak dude,

i am going to EVO in bangalore just for an enquiry

the guy named satya ,he has got some excellent reviews from other forums also

Thread Starter #45
thanks a lot freak dude,

i am going to EVO in bangalore just for an enquiry

the guy named satya ,he has got some excellent reviews from other forums also
Satya is undoubtedly the best you could have in bangalore. All the best for your ICEing, do share pics once done.

freakdude.

Top Bottom