ICE For Toyota Etios

sure bro,
definitely will be posting the pics bro, today i am going to his place for an inquiry and i will also post an estimate today
thanks for giving me inputs freak dude,i am very new to ICE'ing

Hi Freakdude,

today i had been to EVO (satya's) shop, it was nice talking to him
below i have attached the scan of quotation
and one thing there is no bull audio components in bangalore [frustration]

he has given me 4 options i have chosen the pioneer 3350BT DVD player
now please give me some inputs on speakers and components selection

Attachments

Thread Starter #48
Hi Freakdude,

today i had been to EVO (satya's) shop, it was nice talking to him
below i have attached the scan of quotation
and one thing there is no bull audio components in bangalore [frustration]

he has given me 4 options i have chosen the pioneer 3350BT DVD player
now please give me some inputs on speakers and components selection
Hey Buddy,

In the 4 options I guess the only floating object are the speakers (leaving option 4 which has a 2390). If you really want BT then it's OK else 2390 is amazing for it's price and is 5000 less too. I'd suggest 2390 with JL components and JL 6x9 in tray.

freakdude.

Hey Buddy,

In the 4 options I guess the only floating object are the speakers (leaving option 4 which has a 2390). If you really want BT then it's OK else 2390 is amazing for it's price and is 5000 less too. I'd suggest 2390 with JL components and JL 6x9 in tray.

freakdude.
hi bro,

in these options for speakers he didnt quote how many watts for the speakers ,again i called satya and made a clarification he told me to consider the RMS power to be high and select it accordingly

Thread Starter #51
hi bro,

in these options for speakers he didnt quote how many watts for the speakers ,again i called satya and made a clarification he told me to consider the RMS power to be high and select it accordingly
Actually, in your case lower the RMS would be good. Since you are not going for amps so a higher RMS driver would sound more hollow than a lower RMS driver. However, I strongly suggest to go for higher RMS drivers so that you can make the most out of it once you add an amp. If amp is never gonna be in the scene than any descent component set with 50-60 RMS would do just fine.

and one more thing freak dude....how is the quality of sound in the 4 speakers which toyota provides,is it so pathetic?
Actually no. They are quite good as compared to most of the factory fitted ones. The stock are also a component set but of fairly lower grade and are just 20 RMS i guess. The work OK but certainly not GOOD.

Do one thing, hear the stock speakers with the HU you plan to add and decide for yourself. As they say, hearing is believing. [cheers]

freakdude.

yes freakdude,

will check it out once for the stock speakers and did u change the wires for speakers in front door and dashboard?
satya suggested me cerwin wega speakers at rear for good bass ,anyway the famous quote comes in to picture "hearing is believing"

Thread Starter #53
yes freakdude,

will check it out once for the stock speakers and did u change the wires for speakers in front door and dashboard?
satya suggested me cerwin wega speakers at rear for good bass ,anyway the famous quote comes in to picture "hearing is believing"
I used connection audison speaker cables. they are damn good.

freakdude.

ICE'D MY ETIOS LIVA DIESEL

1. Head set : Pioneer AVH-P3350BT
2.Rear speakers : Cerwin wega HED 6X9 co axial 75 RMS
3. Reverse camera

will post the images within a day and i am satisfied with front speakers so didnt go for components

ICE'D AT EVO (SATHYA)
SATHYA boys did a very good job , one among them was cleaning with ZORRET chemical spray which is used to remove the dirt on interior plastics and the duration took was approximately 4 hours

here goes the price details
1. Head set - 20500 /-
2. Rear speakers - 4200/-
3. MDF BOARD rear plank - 850/-
4. Toyota harness - 300/-
5. Filler for head set -300/-
6. Reverse camera (high res ) - 2000/-
7. Higher guage wiring for speakers and reverse camera
- 300/-

freak dude and 350Z

bros i need your clarification on rubber beadings on the door frame, as there is no rubber beadings in doors .The guy who installed the speakers in rear just peeled out the rubber beading to insert the speaker wiring beneath the floor carpet.

but he didn't cut the beading where you can find the joints and then he again moved the rubber beadings to its own place, now my doubt is " whether this is the correct procedure to install the rear speakers " will it cause as a problem during rains

please help me out i am in confusion

Thread Starter #59
freak dude and 350Z

bros i need your clarification on rubber beadings on the door frame, as there is no rubber beadings in doors .The guy who installed the speakers in rear just peeled out the rubber beading to insert the speaker wiring beneath the floor carpet.

but he didn't cut the beading where you can find the joints and then he again moved the rubber beadings to its own place, now my doubt is " whether this is the correct procedure to install the rear speakers " will it cause as a problem during rains

please help me out i am in confusion
I am not able to figure out the location you are speaking of. Rears would have been done on the parcel tray for sure. The wiring is taken from HU to speakers from under the floor carpet. So, where as to this door beading came up? [surprise]

A pic would be helpful.

freakdude.

Rears would have been done on the parcel tray for sure. The wiring is taken from HU to speakers from under the floor carpet. So, where as to this door beading came up?
yes bro its the rear speakers,the wiring from HU to speakers should travel under the floor carpet ,to remove the floor carpet one has to slightly uplift the beading ,now will this cause a problem,but he didn't cut the beadings just an slight peel

Top Bottom