ICE for My New Swift VXi - 2012

Hey nice ICE choice
check out infinity reference comps(5k) or polk db series(7k) or focal(10k) too. they sounds great.

why you counted 6000 X 4. the speaker comes as a pair. so for two sets of speakers , front and rear it should be 6000 X 2 = 12k.

i guess you still save 12k. thats huge money. i prefer you to get polk or focal comps in that money. they performs lot better then JBL in terms of SQ.
if you can spend 24k for only speakers FOCAL is the damn good choice. KunaLsfluidic on this forum has recently put all focal in his car and its one step ahead then any other products,
Dont go according to watts for any products. See RMS of speakers and amplifiers.

Wiring is important too. you will get scosche wiring easily. try to get original 1000 watts 4 guage or 8 guage for speakers..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
JBL GTO-609C
if this is the speaker you are talking about , it must cost you 12000 for 2 sets(4 speakers)
Hello Neil.vernafludic,
Greetings for day. Sorry for the delay in Replying. Two days back, Mandovi Motors@Mangalore contacted and told me that my Car has reached Bangalore. So i had been to Bangalore to do a PDI before they proceed for Invoicing as i am paying Full Amount Upfront. But for my Bad Luck, when i and my Wife had gone to see the car, it was all messed up and all. Two Dents and lots of scratches. Buggers told me to take the Vehicle as Torque Blue Metallic which i have selected is a rare colour. I PLAINLY REFUSED Yaar. After paying so much Money, i atleast want a good piece. Then after arguing and all, after two days there came one more Car (Thank You Jesus) in mint condition and i picked up right away. They loaded it on the Trailer and i had just come back to Mangalore.
DUDE, i made a mistake in the Calculations. YOU ARE RIGHT all the way Brother!!!!!! JBL GTO 609 C for Two sets cost Rs 13,980/=. Rs 6990 for each set (1 pair).
Brother Please help me, How is the GTO 609 C. which is Better in your expert opinion- JBL or Infinity Reference (Rs 5600 for One pair).
Please help me out. I will run both the Front and rear Components with a JBL GT 646 amp. Please Suggest me.
As far as the Sub Woofer goes, which one would you suggest me Yaar. Should i go for the Bass Tube or Sub Enclosure. I heard JBL is giving one Full Package 12" Sub + Enclosure + Built in amp of 150 watts RMS. How much will it cost?
Sorry for the Silly questions. I am totally new to this Line! I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR EXPERTISE.

Thank You Brother for your Precious Time & Peace [cheers]

SAM9088 & CHRISTINA!

Thread Starter #19
Dear Mr. Cooldhaya,
Thanks a lot for your response. I got the Wiring Brands and Dampers Brand out here. When i i intsall the ICE, i will let you know if i have any doubts. Thanks a lot once again and please do help me if i am having any issues dude.

Cheers and God Bless

Thread Starter #20
Some of the branded wiring kits are Scosche and Earthquake .

Yes damping can be done at the time of installing the sub-woofers , that also is only needed if you find any of our doors or panels vibrating due to the thump effect.

I think your dealer is good enough , just enjoy your ride and the setup , congo!
Thanks Buddy! Got all the Brands you have suggested. Will let you know when i am starting the installation dude! Please help me out if i have some troubles Brother!

Thanks Again for your precious time!

Thread Starter #21
JBL GTO-609C
if this is the speaker you are talking about , it must cost you 12000 for 2 sets(4 speakers)
By the way, Neil. Tell me one more thing! Do you have a Fludic Verna? How is ur ride Buddy. My parents will be looking out for the car in that range. Like the Honda City, Fludic Verna or the SX4. Which one do you suggest Bro. How is the New Verna by the way? Are you happy with it performance and handling and all?
Sorry for asking you in the wrong part of the forum but i was just curious![thinking]

Do you want more bass in your car or just little bass is enough. ? asking because of your wife is there.
you have budget of 40k.

HU the one you told JBL 333 - 5500/-
Infinity ref 6030 or 6530 comp - 2 pair = 6000 X 2 = 12000
4 ch amp - JBL 646 (you already have)
monoamp - JBL gto 3501 - 11000 or less /-
Subwoofer - Infinity 1260w or similar rockford or kicker. - 6000 or less /-
Subbox - 2500/- max
Wiring - 1500 X 3 - 4500

The above setup is good combination within your budget , may exceed 1 or 2k.
You will have good vocals and pounding bass from above setup i assure you.

if you are not into bass so much you can go for that JBL inbuilt amp sub. it will save your money as you wont have to buy separate monoamp for it.
in case , if you save money you can go for polk or focal comps or you can gift something to your wife.

dont buy sony or pioneer for anything except HUs. you will regret.

if you are getting custom made subwoofer box , ask me first. I will tune and calculate the best subbox size for you sub. otherwise it wont give good performance with the small boxes that those ICE guys used to give us.
Good luck.

It's good car except for handling at high speed. it wont bother young people like me but if its for you dad then may be you should think. If you are planning for diesel then i can say go for it but for petrol i will prefer honda city is better. my dad has last year honda city model and it looks more premium to me plus handling is good at high speed.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23
JBL GTO-609C
Buddy,
you had mentioned FOCAL in Component System. Boss 3 way Component Speakers Cost 90,000 INR for a Pair. WHICH IS THE FOCAL SPEAKERS FOR 10,000 INR? [surprise].
My Sister has Focal Audio Speakers with infinity Amps in her Porsche Carrera S in the US. Doctors can afford anything in the US Bro. UNBELIVABLE SOUND! I though Focal Audio is VERY VERY HIGH END BRAND! Check some of the Photos for her Carrera S. It is my pop in the Photo. he got zapped after seeing the car dude. Extreme Speed and Extreme Sound System. The other cars in the pic is a Jaguar and a MUSTANG - This is my Favorite[evil].

Enjoy Dude & have a good day!

Attachments

Thread Starter #24
Do you want more bass in your car or just little bass is enough. ? asking because of your wife is there.
you have budget of 40k.

HU the one you told JBL 333 - 5500/-
Infinity ref 6030 or 6530 comp - 2 pair = 6000 X 2 = 12000
4 ch amp - JBL 646 (you already have)
monoamp - JBL gto 3501 - 11000 or less /-
Subwoofer - Infinity 1260w or similar rockford or kicker. - 6000 or less /-
Subbox - 2500/- max
Wiring - 1500 X 3 - 4500

The above setup is good combination within your budget , may exceed 1 or 2k.
You will have good vocals and pounding bass from above setup i assure you.

if you are not into bass so much you can go for that JBL inbuilt amp sub. it will save your money as you wont have to buy separate monoamp for it.
in case , if you save money you can go for polk or focal comps or you can gift something to your wife.

dont buy sony or pioneer for anything except HUs. you will regret.

if you are getting custom made subwoofer box , ask me first. I will tune and calculate the best subbox size for you sub. otherwise it wont give good performance with the small boxes that those ICE guys used to give us.
Good luck.

It's good car except for handling at high speed. it wont bother young people like me but if its for you dad then may be you should think. If you are planning for diesel then i can say go for it but for petrol i will prefer honda city is better. my dad has last year honda city model and it looks more premium to me plus handling is good at high speed.
Neil,
Buddy tell me one more thing - Do you think it is better to go for Sub woofer enclosure made by factory itself. I though better go for the branded one. You said you can assemble it ourselves. I mean you can make the box and all. Dont you think it will be risky Bro. - I mean the Quality of Wood and all. I am from Mangalore. It is not a professional place for ICE. Can i make the box from bangalore and get it shipped or something?
Is Infinity a Good Brand for subwoofers? Which brand are you running on Buddy? I am very much afraid and all! I dont want to mess it up u know what i mean.
EVERYBODY SAYS THAT DAMPING IS A MUST? COULD YOU HELP ME OUT ON THIS SECTION. WHICH IS THE GOOD BRAND AND ALL! AFTER SPENDING ALL THIS, I BELEIVE BETTER GO FOR AGOOD BRAND.
BY THE WAY BRO, I LOVE GOOD BASS! I WILL FINALISE ON YOUR SELECTION BUDDY!
MY CAR IS A SWIFT VXI - 2012. WHAT WOULD BE THE BOX SIZE FOR ENCLOSURE FOR SUB WOOFER DUDE?
BUDDY also one more tthing... the HU JBL 333 Series cost Rs 2700 here. Do you said 5500 INR in ur message. Is my Installer (Basically a Prick) trying to cheat with some fake **** and all. pls Advice??
Thanks for the Instant reply and sorry for asking too many questions. I am a freshee on these issues.

cool man. that carerra is superb.
I know Focal 3 way speakers which cost 90k , are the Model - Focal Utopia Be and Focal K2 series. and there is no way you can get those here in india . you can hardly find the basic series Focal polyglass and focal access.
Focal access will cost you 10k and polyglass 15k.

btw i am too studying MBBS, just 6 months remaining to complete my final year , and theses photos tempting me to settle in US , just because i can get these supercars. One of my cousin is pediatrician in US , her salary is some 150k$ per year. Doctors are superrich there.

i am not too deep in all that. it's just my hobby apart from my study. doing all this in my car since 2 yrs or more and learned few basic things of ICE by my selves. So i cant tell you that HU is duplicate or what. Just ask for bill and original warranty card for every single thing.

They use MDF wooden sheets in box which are the best but little costly. If there are no professional guys there , better buy sub with enclosure.

The same infinity sub comes with enclosure - details

I have connected this sub at my ICE dealer once in my car , and it was too good. I have same sub with my own enclosure but its not better then the above.
but problem is it is too big , i dont know if it will get fitted in your boot.

Some other options are , if you can find them
Rockford Fosgate
Rockford Fosgate

Kicker - Comp VCVR12
CompVR Sub Boxes | KICKER

Hertz- energy series - EBX 200 or EBX 250
HERTZ by Elettromedia - Special Car Stereo

The above subs are matched with the JBL monoamp i have told you.

some of my car videos here
neelppatel007's Channel - YouTube

sorry for the songs in some of my videos are bass oriented and lyrics are crap.

I have Stock HU
Stock front speaker(has to be upgraded)
Rear speakers - helix e106
Amp-
4 ch amp- JBL GTO1004e
Monoamp- JBL GTO 7001
Subwoofer- Infinity 1260w

the products i preferred you are some of the brands that i use.

Thread Starter #27
cool man. that carerra is superb.
I know Focal 3 way speakers which cost 90k , are the Model - Focal Utopia Be and Focal K2 series. and there is no way you can get those here in india . you can hardly find the basic series Focal polyglass and focal access.
Focal access will cost you 10k and polyglass 15k.

btw i am too studying MBBS, just 6 months remaining to complete my final year , and theses photos tempting me to settle in US , just because i can get these supercars. One of my cousin is pediatrician in US , her salary is some 150k$ per year. Doctors are superrich there.
Ha Ha Ha. Superb. Dude 1,2,3,4 - The carrera reaches 100 Kmph. Another 5,6 - Dude i mean it 180 kmph. Open Highways in Cincinatti - Ohio. My pop is zapped when the Behind Cooling Vents Open up.. Ha Ha in the last photo my sis was revving the Car and trying to show off her Fab Speed Open Valve exhaust system dude. I felt ashamed of my self after being a Masters Degree in Engineering from regional engineering College - Surathkal. I have my own business and all. But like this,, Ho Dude never!
Dude it all depends on Skills Brother. Work hard in your Profession and pray to our Holy Saint Anthony. Dont go directly dude! WASTE. Get proper expeience in India - Do your MD - A Must. my Sis is an Heart Surgeon. Had Experience in Apollo Hospital. Worked with Dr. Shetty a renowned Heart Surgeon in india. Did her PHD. 12 years Expeirence. And now Dude - A Queen! My Brother in law is also a Business man. Guess which car he has got - Chevorlet trailblazer - THANK YOU. He parks it out of the garage - he feels ashamed and all! Ha Ha Ha. Jaguar and the FORD Mustang - Neil my Buddy - You will enjoy the Power of the Mustang.
Thanks Dude for everything! You will succeed, Dont worry! [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #28
i am not too deep in all that. it's just my hobby apart from my study. doing all this in my car since 2 yrs or more and learned few basic things of ICE by my selves. So i cant tell you that HU is duplicate or what. Just ask for bill and original warranty card for every single thing.

They use MDF wooden sheets in box which are the best but little costly. If there are no professional guys there , better buy sub with enclosure.

The same infinity sub comes with enclosure - details

I have connected this sub at my ICE dealer once in my car , and it was too good. I have same sub with my own enclosure but its not better then the above.
but problem is it is too big , i dont know if it will get fitted in your boot.

Some other options are , if you can find them
Rockford Fosgate
Rockford Fosgate

Kicker - Comp VCVR12
CompVR Sub Boxes | KICKER

Hertz- energy series - EBX 200 or EBX 250
HERTZ by Elettromedia - Special Car Stereo

The above subs are matched with the JBL monoamp i have told you.

some of my car videos here
neelppatel007's Channel - YouTube

sorry for the songs in some of my videos are bass oriented and lyrics are crap.

I have Stock HU
Stock front speaker(has to be upgraded)
Rear speakers - helix e106
Amp-
4 ch amp- JBL GTO1004e
Monoamp- JBL GTO 7001
Subwoofer- Infinity 1260w

the products i preferred you are some of the brands that i use.
Dude, you have a Video for your set up in You tube.. can i have the link to the Clip Please. I would loove to see your set up Buddy! Please boss! Could i have it! It would help me like anything!

Thanks

Top Bottom