ICE For My New Hyundai Fluidic Verna

lxi.

Suspended
Thanks for Advice.

I am not going for Sub right now. Will plan it for my next new car.

Currently, I am having ICE in my alto as follows-
1. Sony HU - GTX270S (I know its crappy)
2. Pioneer TSA932 (A series) 6"X9" 3 Way rear speakers.
3. Pioneer 4" Front Speakers

Thats All.
I will add a 2ch Amp (From some common brands - Pio, JBL, etc) if possible and that too under 5-6k!

Now, Can you advice me how Should I set the Lo,HI and Mid tunes (Also the SUB one, I dont have Sub!) so that I can get Voice and minimal treble with adequate bass?
And Explain me about these functions please! Thanks.

Thread Starter #33
Buddy, Punchy, deep and tight bass is produced by subs and not tubes. Tubes produce a hollow bass and that's what they are more boomy than subs. In subs the resonance is controlled by the PORT you create. A sealed box sub created to exact specs of the sub produces deep and tight bass.

freakdude.
Well if you look at the stock it generates very less volume so for punchy and tight bass you need a good HU too. the Bass tube makes up for the low volume of the company fitted HU.

Well if you look at the stock it generates very less volume so for punchy and tight bass you need a good HU too. the Bass tube makes up for the low volume of the company fitted HU.
What you said is absolutely correct but my response was more towards the comparison of tubes and subs and not how any of them behave on stock HU. [:)]

freakdude.

ICE for verna fluidic

hey guys,
i'm a student,just owned my first car,a hyundai fludic verna , hv no knowledge about (ICE).

hv got a jbl base-tube 1150 watt nd a 2 channel sony amp 350 watt.

would like to go for comp speakers on the front doors , and vll let the company fits on in the rear doors as they are good enough.

though i'm quite satisfied with the thump in my system but some more of it is most welcomed.

i dnt wanna change my double DIN HU as its out of my range , and i'm thinking about going for another amp , should i go for a jbl mono amp or 1 more 2 ch amp( if yes plz recommend a brand) , and jbl comp speakers.

Well buddy, not to dishearten you but you have already made "the 3 mistakes of your life"
1. Bass tube - all boom and no kick.
2. Just a 2-ch amp - no channels available for fronts.
3. SONY amp. [cry] - definitely not at all acoustic.

If at all possible, get these returned. Also, it would be great if you could share your max budget for ICE upgrades and all the components you are looking at like just speakers or a full blown set-up.

freakdude.

well my budget is upto a 12k ..can extend it upto 16k, though replacing the stuff may not be possible but im thinking of upgrading it a bit.

a 2 channel amp with JBL 3 way components for front,and co-axial for the rear.

I'm a lucknow resident and getting a amp better than sony is quite difficult in here , other options available are pioneer and kenwood wich I guess are of no good either.

Top Bottom