ICE for Maruti Alto K-10

i would also like to buy ice for my alto k10.. is it necessary to buy 2 DIN? does single DIN look bad?
also i would like a player which supports USB n SD memory card + 4 speakers.. that's it.. nothing too expensive or jazzy.. kindly suggest..

Well its not necessary to buy 2-DIN , a single din will look good in an Alto-K10 for sure!

BTW what's your budget?

no budget as such.. low - moderate budget..
just want a decent system which supports USB and SD card.. and a set of 4 decent speakers.. how much will it cost me approx.?

front comps wont work without an amp, so please do QUOTE]

Front components will most definitely work with an amp too, as in my i10. But you need an amp to realize their true potential. I shall be getting a 2 channel amp soon.

Go in for Boston if you want good bass.

no budget as such.. low - moderate budget..
just want a decent system which supports USB and SD card.. and a set of 4 decent speakers.. how much will it cost me approx.?
For HeadUnit - 6-7K

Front Comps - 3.5K

Rear Ovals - 2.5K

Installation - 0.5K

May be you should spend around 12-13K for a decent system.

Head Unit Stick with Pioneer with USB & few Preouts

JBLs serves good for your budget.

There is nothing much to contemplate, you can drive on & get the ICE setup done easily.

i would also like to buy ice for my alto k10.. is it necessary to buy 2 DIN? does single DIN look bad?
also i would like a player which supports USB n SD memory card + 4 speakers.. that's it.. nothing too expensive or jazzy.. kindly suggest..
go for a single DIN if you have lesser budget. Double DIN suits those who have a better budget & want a fancy looking HU.

Front components will most definitely work with an amp too, as in my i10. But you need an amp to realize their true potential. I shall be getting a 2 channel amp soon.

Go in for Boston if you want good bass.
LOL, of course Arkin. any speaker will work without an amp. what i meant was comps need an amp to sound clear & loud. if you dont want to invest in an amp, better go for co-axials.

BTW, you are getting good bass from your Bostons without an amp??

Thread Starter #24
for 15k, i would suggest you the following setup-

Pioneer HU (anyone with USB & 2 pre-outs) - Rs. 7k
Front component speakers (JBL/Kicker/Auditor) - Rs. 5-6k
2 channel Amp for the front comps - Rs. 3k

I have not included the cost of wiring & labour. Also, i am assuming that you will be the one driving, so front speakers should be better than rear. so you can sacrifice rear co-axials for the moment & get better front comps. also, front comps wont work without an amp, so please do buy an amp for the comps.

Also, i would recommend Auditor & Kicker at this price range over Boston.

okay thank you raj_5004[:)]

Top Bottom