ICE Configurations For Different Budgets

Hi,
I need to upgrade the ice in Baleno 2015, following is what I am being offered by Nexa guy(I know the guy, he says it's a discounted rate that he is offering me)

The guy offered me hertz hi end speakers ( coaxial n component) and hertz amplifier 2 channel for approx 17,000 all inclusive . The price according to nexa price list is 22,000.
Is the deal good enough or should I visit some other accesories guy outside.
1. I don't want to upgrade the HU
2. I don't want to do any door damping.
3. Is there any resale value for the stock speakers.
4. Is this setup decent.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
I need to upgrade the ice in Baleno 2015, following is what I am being offered by Nexa guy(I know the guy, he says it's a discounted rate that he is offering me)

The guy offered me hertz hi end speakers ( coaxial n component) and hertz amplifier 2 channel for approx 17,000 all inclusive . The price according to nexa price list is 22,000.
Is the deal good enough or should I visit some other accesories guy outside.
1. I don't want to upgrade the HU
2. I don't want to do any door damping.
3. Is there any resale value for the stock speakers.
4. Is this setup decent.

Thanks.
If you can provide the model number, then only I would be able to tell if the price is right. Otherwise, 17k seems reasonable if Hertz Energy components and coaxials are used.

I would suggest you to get damping done. It makes a world of difference, traffic noise is filtered and doors close with a nice assuring and muted 'thud' (not like VWs though).

Stock speakers won't fetch above 1k for all 4 in Delhi. I have also upgraded speakers and done damping, visit my thread (Pg 7) for pricing.

I am planning to use sony xm-s400d amplifier in my xuv500. So I need your suggestions about the ouput of the same. I am not planning to install any sub-woofer or change the speakers.

I am planning to use sony xm-s400d amplifier in my xuv500. So I need your suggestions about the ouput of the same. I am not planning to install any sub-woofer or change the speakers.
If you are having stock/company fitted speakers, an external amplifier will fry them in no time. First upgrade to better aftermarket speakers and then amplify them. [:)]

What is your budget for the amplifier, and speakers?

If you are having stock/company fitted speakers, an external amplifier will fry them in no time. First upgrade to better aftermarket speakers and then amplify them. [:)]

What is your budget for the amplifier, and speakers?
I find the Xuv speakers pretty decent so I am not planning to change them. And for the amplifiers I have budget of 10K.

I find the Xuv speakers pretty decent so I am not planning to change them. And for the amplifiers I have budget of 10K.
External amplifier will not be good for stock speakers. It is not recommended, the stock speakers would be 25-30w RMS and feeding them 60w RMS regularly will result in the speakers giving up (tear, fry, etc.).

It is better to stay stock with stock speakers.

External amplifier will not be good for stock speakers. It is not recommended, the stock speakers would be 25-30w RMS and feeding them 60w RMS regularly will result in the speakers giving up (tear, fry, etc.).

It is better to stay stock with stock speakers.
fyi,
Amp can be used to any speaker with more than 60w rms.

Top Bottom