i-Cars: My New Car Modification Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
HI guys , have named my store as i - cars , yet to be opened. Presently in training at Coimbatore. Its an interesting part . I got to know about new term , technique etc. The training/work can be termed as hectic/tough/challenging. As some of you have asked for the picture , i'll post some . Pictures of moulding make etc cant be posted in the forum.

For a proper factory finish the body preparation must be there , and for my car its 10+ days till now and still minor correction are there. Let the pictures speak. Every day the colour combination keeps changing . so colors both interior and exterior are not yet decided. Rest picture, works of others car will be posted soon

The first picture is after preparing the body . have covered with primer.
Normally after this painting is done , but in this field minor most dents are found after this. this was after 6 days. The other picture of lancer with orange and white interior is a customers car. 3 and 4th picture are evo style of other lancer , being checked in mine. 5th picture is evo bumper in its car. 6th is amby with wheel arches and 2 tone paint(you can see my reflection in the amby) The next set is fz painted in 2 tone and wheels in golden colour. the getz is loaded with cool audio install , every sound is perfect in it.(details will be posted later on)

IMG0191A.jpg

IMG0196A.jpg

IMG0177A.jpg

IMG0181A.jpg

IMG0192A.jpg

IMG0186A.jpg

IMG0184A.jpg

IMG0179A.jpg

IMG0178A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #3
Thanks raj , there is a scorpio with exad player 5.1 one set up but powered by 2 kickers . the boom was amazing . i can feel it in my body , it was amazing one , will try to get picture if i see them again.

@ Ilango,the orange and white interiors looks cool,but,won't that cause reflection while driving?
Are you going for a front lip skirt with EVO like fogs?
The painted interiors of the Getz looks cool.

Thread Starter #7
The getz interior is metal effect finish. it looks like made of metal/aluminum.

White has slight reflection , but will get used to. Not a major probs.

In my car , still yet not decided the colour.

Have a future plans to directly import custom paint from usa . so we are planning to try a sample of that in this car.

The metal effect looks good,but i have to compare both the finlshes to know the quality,hope you will be doing similar sort of painting in your car too.
Is that paint from USA,being painted on your car now,or in the near future.
Decide a good sporty color,as it should attract people.A simple black or white will do,provided you should have a good side graphic on it.Or else,go for sporty colors like yellow,or any other color except red,as there are lot of modified red color cars.
I have a picture of a lancer in north India,which has blackish orange with grey design work,all are painted,and it has some words written or it.I will post it on another thread in a couple of days.

The car is shaping really well,Lancer looks ubercool with evo styling !
Just loved the orange Interiors.Getz interiors are also great !
Waiting for finished product [:D]
Best of Luck !

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #14
Thank you all! thank you raj , rsm , vibhor , ivarun

These 10 days body preparation was done.

Also visiting other dealers and paint discussion was done.
whoa hell lot of paint varieties and shades!

Everything will be finalized this week.

What all work you plan to cover? Is it limited to high end exterior modifications or small accessories also? I’m impressed from the work in these pictures and your lancer is shaping up extremely well.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Mine will be audio install both custom and normal and modification in body and interior.

I dont deal with crash guard / seat covers etc though i can get you if you like a particular brand. Eg if you want a double or triple colour sear cover from particular company - i can get you but need some time . same way the alloys.

One of the dealer is distributor for kumars-bangalore. so you can get what all they supply/import.

Future plan is to import custom paint material and other chemicals need for modification (plan of my franchiser)[:D]

Thread Starter #15
Had a good time in training - got new friends esp an artist who works with almost everything be it paint- wood - glass etc . his work at the gypsy for quit tobacco

Got the full picture in the cam which i left in coimbatore itself , for complete picture with car
orkut -
-----------Next Post-----------
The lancer in which my staff were first trained-
-----------Next Post-----------
The complete exterior

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom