Hyundai Xcent SX VTVT Ownership Review - My Family Car

What are you using to calculate the mileage of the car? Is it android app?
I use a Windows Phone and the application is 'Mileage Log'. I've used something else called 'Mileage Calculator', but it lacked editing once entered, and an inadvertent click erased all my past data on it. So if on Windows Phone, I would recommend Mileage Log. This lets you export it as 'csv' so that there is a backup of the information.

Thanks for your inputs TAIgers. I was in a hurry today. So I couldn't wait for the reply. And it was my first post and it waited a while to be live, as it needed approval. And thank you 350z for the approval.
So, the news is, I did a lot of thinking. And saved almost 81k.
Booked Sx silver today evening. We are very happy about the decision. And the dealer promised the car to be delivered asap if the money is sent via RTGS soon. So may be I will get the car by next week. Hope I get the car on time. Very excited.
And am yet to do a intro post. Will do it after I get the car. And thanks for the old ownership reviews and other posts that helped me a lot in selecting and taking the right decision.
Car costed me 7.25L on road in bangalore. SXO was 8.08L. After all discounts. And including bottom protector, front grill, scuff plates. And other default accessories. I dunno whether I got the best deal but happy with the selection.
I would have save another 50 to 60k if I had booked the car at my native. But I dint want to be targeted by RTO.
Thanks again.

Hi Brock,
Congratulations. Please post the pics of Freebies from the dealer [:)]

Can anyone advise Good speakers for Xcent? I'm thinking of 10K Budget .
1.Will I get good Speakers within that with Amp?
2.Does getting an Amp fixed voids my warranty ?
3.What Size of Speakers should I chose ? Front (I'm thinking to shift front speakers to rear and remove the rear speakers)
4. Component or Coaxial ?

Please suggest.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Can anyone advise Good speakers for Xcent? I'm thinking of 10K Budget .
1.Will I get good Speakers within that with Amp?
2.Does getting an Amp fixed voids my warranty ?
3.What Size of Speakers should I chose ? Front (I'm thinking to shift front speakers to rear and remove the rear speakers)
4. Component or Coaxial ?

Please suggest.
1.Tagging @ICE_WISE for speaker selection.
2. Nope. 25k required for AMp+Speaker
3. Stock size is 5.5 or 6 inches.
4. For SQ, Components in Front, Coax in Rear.

1.Tagging @ICE_WISE for speaker selection.
2. Nope. 25k required for AMp+Speaker
3. Stock size is 5.5 or 6 inches.
4. For SQ, Components in Front, Coax in Rear.
Thanks ! , please suggest some Speakers too. But my Budget is about 4K per pair.

@ICE_WISE

Top Bottom