Hyundai Xcent Review & Pictures: The 'X' Factor

Yes, I saw it and almost went for that but afraid due to rear ac wents.

Mine is easily removable. Plenty of storage in arm rest. Quality is ok bt do its duty very well. [:)]

Last edited:
So completed 3 years of my beloved xcent.

Very satisfied with my decision after cancelled booking on same time of maruti Dzire.

Build quality is superb. No rattles till date

Enjoying every day.

But everyday never be same.

Replaced horn yesterday. And sad thing is my warranty just completed last week.

I have opted standard 2 years + 1 year extended warranty. Now all hyundai cars have standard 3 years warranty.

Horn replaced by Hyundai Authorised Service Station was Minda (same as before and I never like from day 1).

Total cost is 340 .

But today I find weird issue. whenever I use power window switches on same time cabin lights and front lights are going to dim.

Can anyone throw some lights on this issue?

And brake lights are also not working properly (Randomly on and off while pressing )

It is due to 35 amp battery. I checked 2 years back. If you put 45 amp it will be good which is default for diesel Xcent/grand i10

Please update your findings.

Very sorry for late reply.

I have attached bill copy of service and CNG kit.

Till date I have added two accessories
A driver armrest and headlight bulb (Phillips) 90/100 with Phillips relay.

Planning LED for boot lamp, number plate and cabin lamp.
Hi eshantrami.

I am also planning to install CNG kit in my Xcent, can you confirm how is the performance now with Lovato CNG kit and issues encountered if any?

My car have run 45k and now almost 4 year old , it will be good if I install CNG kit now. My daily driving is around 40km to office.

Also, if other forum member can help with good CNG fitment centre in West Delhi.

Thanks in advance

Anyone owning Xcent S or SX AT can confirm the mileage in city and highway conditions ?

Can some one confirm if 2014-2016 Xcent S AT come with ABS and Airbags (D/P) ?

Hi eshantrami.

I am also planning to install CNG kit in my Xcent, can you confirm how is the performance now with Lovato CNG kit and issues encountered if any?

My car have run 45k and now almost 4 year old , it will be good if I install CNG kit now. My daily driving is around 40km to office.

Also, if other forum member can help with good CNG fitment centre in West Delhi.

Thanks in advance
hey sorry for delay reply.

Till now I have zero issue regarding CNG fitment.

Performance wise, yes there is a power drop in A.C. But it is acceptable for me because it gives me 22-23 km/kg average with 100% A.C. on.

Recently did a 700+ Km trip with 4 adults + 2 kids + luggage. This included about 100 kms of ghat section. AC was on all the time. Overall mileage was 14.XX Kmpl. Lower than 17-19 kmpl what most have mentioned.

Problems encountered: [1] The car felt under-powered even on slightest of inclines in ghats. Overtaking sometimes required 2nd gear. This was not experienced by me in my Wagon R on the same route in similar conditions.
[2] There is slight vibration in clutch when gear change is attempted at about 3-3.5k RPM. Is this normal?

Experts please comment on what can be done for the above problems. Has anyone else faced similar issues.

My car is Xcent SX Petrol Jan 2018 facelifted model.

Last edited:

Top Bottom