Hyundai Xcent Review & Pictures: The 'X' Factor

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Again we meet here! Sound quality is "Great",but the famous issue of rear speaker being weak exists in Xcent/Grand/i20! I had to play with settings to get decent amount of decibel for rear passengers and still they complain about the volume, when in front it is too loud. [frustration]
It's the same for verna. Only thing you can do is change the head unit or add an amplifier or both.

Head unit output is more for the front and very less for the rear.

Again we meet here! Sound quality is "Great",but the famous issue of rear speaker being weak exists in Xcent/Grand/i20! I had to play with settings to get decent amount of decibel for rear passengers and still they complain about the volume, when in front it is too loud. [frustration]
Yup!! Indeep a small world.. Almost made my mind to go for Hyundai Creta and will exchange my old I20 (1st Gen). No counting days for the car to be launched and prices to be declared.!!! Finger crossed. My last limits are 9-9.5 lacs.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Important Update

The equipment list in the Hyundai Xcent has been revised - the most important of these changes is that ABS, which was earlier only offered in the top three trims (S(O), SX and SX(O)) is now standard across all trims - including the Base and S.

The S(O) trim now gets the reverse parking camera that's linked to the ECM display in the rear view mirror along with dual airbags. The SX trim is reported to be discontinued. No changes have been made to the top-end SX(O) trim.
link

Regards

Akash

Buddies,

Important Update

link

Regards

Akash
Hi Akash,

Its a welcome change to provide ABS as standard.

I have checked the hyundai website where noted out that S(O) model has been discontinued instead of SX.

Now, SX model loses out some key features Keyless Entry, Push Button Start, Chrome Outside Door Handles, Automatic Climate Control, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel & Leather Wrapped Gear Knob, but it get added with ABS atleast comparing to previous SX version.

Last edited:
Hi Akash,

Its a welcome change to provide ABS as standard.

I have checked the hyundai website where noted out that S(O) model has been discontinued instead of SX.

Now, SX model loses out some key features Keyless Entry, Push Button Start, Chrome Outside Door Handles, Automatic Climate Control, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel & Leather Wrapped Gear Knob, but it get added with ABS atleast comparing to previous SX version.
Yeah. I feel really sad when I read this out. I picked S, which don't have ABS! But a decision made is made, and apart from ABS+Airbags, I have no qualms with the car.

I feel ABS is much more needed that Keyless Entry or ACC etc. It is indeed a move to dodge the bullet when Ford price the Aspire at par with Xcent!

Yeah. I feel really sad when I read this out. I picked S, which don't have ABS! But a decision made is made, and apart from ABS+Airbags, I have no qualms with the car.

I feel ABS is much more needed that Keyless Entry or ACC etc. It is indeed a move to dodge the bullet when Ford price the Aspire at par with Xcent!
Hi furious driver,

I agree with you, ABS is very much necessary. I also feel the same when I have opted for SX version instead of SX(O) which have ABS and diamond cut alloy wheels extra as my budget was tight enough, so I couldn't get SX(O) but it is okay for now.

Hi furious driver,

I agree with you, ABS is very much necessary. I also feel the same when I have opted for SX version instead of SX(O) which have ABS and diamond cut alloy wheels extra as my budget was tight enough, so I couldn't get SX(O) but it is okay for now.
Same here! Initially I even planned to get SX(O), but after booking was made, I had to change it to S!!! [cry] I had no other option, but to go with S, because of some serious financial trouble! I even tried to get the top-end Grand, but the niggles were threatening and so I decided to let go. But my next car, should have ABS+EBD and at least 2 airbags!! Not gonna compromise on that anymore!

Hi,
I recently bought a XCENT Petrol S model. 07/15 make. We test drove this model and took. The new car is very silent until 2nd gear and touching 2000 rpm. But once beyond that I can hear some engine noise entering inside the cabin and Accelerator also feeling some roughness... But the test driven model we didn't notice this.. Is this a common thing in XCENT?

Details on Offers and Accessories

Hi,

Let me apologize if i have posted this question in wrong thread.

I am planning to buy Hyundai Xcent SX with CNG and does have few questions:

1. Any offers going on for Hyundai Xcent
2. What all accessories i should ask with the car
3. Any reviews on Xcent CNG will be really helpful.

Also guide me in buying the car as this will be my first ever car.

Regards,
Raghu

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Details on Offers and Accessories

Hi,

Let me apologize if i have posted this question in wrong thread.

I am planning to buy Hyundai Xcent SX with CNG and does have few questions:

1. Any offers going on for Hyundai Xcent
2. What all accessories i should ask with the car
3. Any reviews on Xcent CNG will be really helpful.

Also guide me in buying the car as this will be my first ever car.

Regards,
Raghu
visit a delaer and update here what all offers he gave you.
from september to december they were giving 90 k discounts on xcent. i too got a deal of 80k in september.

don't know about current discounts but you will easily get 40k-45k cash discounts (i think 90k scheme was till december and it had 30k exchange bonus which you won't get)

when you get an offer from one dealer , go to another one and ask him what he can offer. if he gives you less discounts don't hesitate to show him the price quote you got from the first dealer and bargain hard. take your cheque book along with you and make sure the sales executive sees it :p

Top Bottom