Hyundai Verna Sticky Dashboard Problem

See normally if they are taking back old one, they (dealer) are going to claim the money from Hyundai.
Though you got good deal, make sure you update Hyundai also, that even in warranty you paid that much money, in case, dealer wants to cheat you without Hyundai's knowledge.

Get fixed the issue first, for mental satisfaction, but i would suggest you keep bugging them. This is not service up-to-the mark.

Congratz Surendar.

At last you got justice. Happy that your dash will be replaced.

I even think you shouldn't return the dash if you are paying.

If they give it for free then return it :)

Thread Starter #64
My new Dashboard.

At last,after a long time,I got the new dashboard for a cost of Rs 3431.00.
They didn't give a bill,instead they gave a bill with the following written on it.
80% of crash pad amount
HMIL Goodwill
20% of crash pad amount
Customer share
Rs 3431.00

Now,the new dashboard carries a warranty for 1 year.Hope,it is of good quality.
My old dashboard would be under inspection by technical crew from Chennai,and then it would be sent to Delhi.May be,that's the reason why i have to pay the 20% amount as a travel charge.
And another problem which i was unaware so long was that the cleaners in Kun hyundai,Pondy had applied the interior polish to my fabric seats(stock),when i asked for interior cleaning,and they made the seats to be wet.When i asked for the reason,they took a paper and wiped the wetness.The last photo shows my seats spoiled by the Hyundai workers.

Attachments

Congrats for the dash , will see you in person soon again! Did you had new dash when we met on friday?

They have made your seats horrible!
The dust in there sponges have got in your fabric.

Thread Starter #68
Ilango,my option of painting the interiors has been kept on hold for now.Next,I am planning to add kits,preferably moulding type,and not to reduce the ground clearance too much.The kits i am looking for may be like the cars done in pudhupet.

Hey good that your issue has been resolved!!

But the seat covers are spoilt by Hyundai!! Why don you ask them to clean it again for free!!

Thread Starter #70
cooldhaya,the supervisor said it was done long time back,and they can't do anything without their manager's orders.That doesn't matter,as i am going to add seat covers.

well finally your dashboard is replaced. well looks neat and clean but one question why you pay travel charges when hyundai is sending old dash board to delhi at their own choice??

Thread Starter #73
Ilango,I am planning to buy it at Hi-tech,the new accessories shop at 100 feet road.
He had pieces of colors available,and i have ordered for black and orange seat covers.I will post pics of the color in the seat cover thread.
Umang,the amount is not for the travel expenses.It is as a share of the total cost as a goodwill by HMIL.
Anyways,I or my dad will be getting a call from hyundai regarding this issue again soon as a review,then,I will give a negative report about the services done so far.Then i will post it.

Re: Dashboard Paint is getting removed

Hello Friends ,

I am facing same issue with my Hundai Verna car, The Dashboard has become sticky.

Please let me know any contact person who can help me with the same.

Regards,
Reynold

Re: Dashboard Paint is getting removed

I am from Cochin and I am also facing the same problem for almost an year now. I have now reached out to Ms Latha, listed in one of the earlier posts here and awaiting on a response.

Top Bottom