Hyundai Verna Sticky Dashboard Problem

Painted surfaces can exhibit peel in the event that there is no proper adhesion / surface preparation.
This should ideally be checked and validated by the manufacturer before unleashing the same on the customer.

Thread Starter #34
cooldhaya,this has been happening for nearly 10 months,but,the supervisors said that they can't do anything regarding this.
Today,I am going to kun hyundai and call the regional officer and I will post the result tonight.

cooldhaya,this has been happening for nearly 10 months,but,the supervisors said that they can't do anything regarding this.
How can they say that they can't do anything. This is pathetic. They have to fix the problem.

Today,I am going to kun hyundai and call the regional officer and I will post the result tonight.
So you have not received any response yet?
Yes talk to regional manager and finalize the process and get a definite timeline from him/her when they will do it.

Thread Starter #36
RSM,today went to hyundai and called up the regional officer,the first number Ms.Latha's number was busy and I called Mr.Siva kumar,he listened to my detailed description and forwarded my call to Ms.Anusya,the customer care executive.She too listened to my detailed description and said that my complaint is being reviewed and she will give me a call tomorrow with the proper response to my problem.
If this doesn't come out effectively,the other choice is to file a complaint in consumer court.Which,I think would be the final option,hope it doesn't happen.

Hmmm if you start to take any legal action then am sure they will replace your dash for free!! They will not be ready to face legal action and want their reputation intact.

Legal action should be the last option, but keep in mind consumer court is much more friendlier than before.
Having said that, please wait and see what solution they provide you.

One more thing keep in mind, when you talk next time, don't agree for - wait for 2-3 days and we will get back to you - type answers. Ask them what happend to previous calls.

Yeah as RSM said raise your voice a little and tell them that its not the first time you are calling , you cannot waste your precious time for those people!

Also threaten them the next time that you will take legal action if you do not get proper response!!

Thread Starter #43
ilango,so far,I have done dash board polishing only once.On services,I asked the supervisor to do interior cleaning,at the time of delivery after service,he said either the dash polish is out of stock or the person for dash polishing is on leave.Those supervisors didn't even bother touch the dashboard during the interior cleaning,and they didn't mention any problem about my dashboard.There are 4 service supervisors in Pondicherry Kun Hyundai,they will never give proper reply to our questions,they either say lame excuses or just don't care for question and go on with their work.

Maybe you can report all these when you get a call asking the feedback of the service!

And now i suspect whether they knew the problem in hand before itself![thinking] I say this because they have refused to even clean your dashboard! My suspicion is they got to know of the problem and they did not wish to polish it as afterwards when you find the problem you may claim that the polishing has damaged your dashboard!!

Top Bottom