Hyundai Verna CRDi - Owner's Report

Thread Starter #63
Re: Hyundai Verna CRDI - Report

ilango[speed thirst];64496 said:
Could you brief about the service , engine performance , its efficiency
problems faced , how were they solved , braking , spare price etc
esp the rear behaviour of the car.
About the service,problems faced,and it's remedy will be given in my next post.

definitly looking mighty. what is top speed achieved ?
Thanks,my top speed is 190+ kmph,when going alone,and while going along with with 5 others,6 in total my top speed was 180+ kmph.

Great looking Verna Surender.
Thanks Shailinder.

Last edited by a moderator:

190+ but is it safe to drive that fast ?

Moreover, even if it is safe or not, we should not promot fast driving on public forums. (Just a suggestion mod, what is your thought !)

Note: Nothing against Surendar. Please do not mind

Last edited:
Thread Starter #65

190+ but is it safe to drive that fast ?

Moreover, even if it is safe or not, we should not promot fast driving on public forums. (Just a suggestion mod, what is your thought !)

Note: Nothing against Surendar. Please do not mind
Hey,i don't drive constantly at 190+,it is driven only on empty stretchs,which i am very familiar with.
So,nothing to worry,everything is done safely.

Cool picture Surendar! What are the problems you have faced with your car apart from dash-board problem?

Top-speed 190+kmph??!! That's great , i couldn go anything above 180+kmph!

Thread Starter #67

Cool picture Surendar! What are the problems you have faced with your car apart from dash-board problem?

Top-speed 190+kmph??!! That's great , i couldn go anything above 180+kmph!
Apart from interiors,i had trouble with smoke being thrown out every time i step on my accelerator(especially 1st,2nd,and 3rd gear),it was from the day of delivery.
Now,it has reduced so much(reason not known).
2)Poor A.S.S,but good technicians.
3)(very)poor customer care service.
4)At the beginning,when my car crosses 110,whole steering wheel vibrates like a drilling machine,but,after nearly 20k kms,it has become reduced,and now i can cross 160 easily.

The blakened roof is looking really nice. But wont a shiny sticker look bad after it get scratched while wiping dust or washing! Just a query, since the vinyls on pillars of my Alto developed such scratches due to which i had to change them a few months back.

Thread Starter #71

The blakened roof is looking really nice. But wont a shiny sticker look bad after it get scratched while wiping dust or washing! Just a query, since the vinyls on pillars of my Alto developed such scratches due to which i had to change them a few months back.
Thanks dude,actually matte black sticker will attract lot of dust and while removing the sticker get torn.
That's why i got my roof glossy black,so that the dusts will get washed off by spraying water.[thumbsup]

Smoke emission that's common in almost all Verna's i think! Verna emits more smoke than any other modern diesel car i have ever seen! Customer care is good atleast in Chennai. I am satisfied with Hyundai's A.S.S except for my last service which happened recently. I will update that later in my thread!

BTW your black roof is looking nice! Just one question , i may sound stupid but can the sticker can be removed again?

BTW your black roof is looking nice! Just one question , i may sound stupid but can the sticker can be removed again?
Yes Dhaya, Stickers can be easily removed. Just the sticky adhesive does remain, which can also be removed easily using thinner or soapy solution.

Thread Starter #75

@cooldhaya,the sticker can be removed easily,and then the residual adhesive can be removed by applying polish/wax.
@mastersquall,thank bro.

Attachments

Top Bottom