Hyundai Verna CRDi - Owner's Report

Thread Starter #181
Hey bro I too saw that video. But both are blinking at the same time. I was expecting something like police flashers.:biggrin: One blink and second one blinking twice then first one one then reverse. I guess you got what I am trying to say.[roll]
Yes,i understood it. Guess what,it has a third option for the multi mode flashes in a rhythmic pattern for which i did not opt for as it blinds the vehicles or persons in the opposite direction.

Yes,i understood it. Guess what,it has a third option for the multi mode flashes in a rhythmic pattern for which i did not opt for as it blinds the vehicles or persons in the opposite direction.
Aaaha then thats great IMO.:biggrin:
A good answer to people running on high beams from opposite directions and for those people who keep on crawling on the fast lane @40kmpl without reacting to the dipper given by the car behind.[frustration]
BTW whats the cost of those DRLS?

Thread Starter #184
@mastersquall, thank you.
@gears1313, they cost about 3000 Rs plus fixing charges.

Here are two more pictures of my car, the first one is with parking lights(blue rings have the option(on/off) given in place of the OE fog lamp button) and DRLs (constant glow).
The second is with parking lights,Low beam projectors and DRLs to give it an all white appearance.

Attachments

Thread Starter #186
Looks good surendar, BTW does the blue rings be on even when fogs are on ?

How about some led strips behind the grill ?
Thank you Varun, Yes the Blue rings can be turned on along with the projectors. Regarding grill lighting,i already had orange LEDs behind the front upper grill,it was not that good as the grill is too big unlike other cars with a partition to make in like upper and lower grill.

Thread Starter #188
Have anybody driven New Verna 1.4 CRDi diesel ? If yes then please do share your Driving experiences with the car.
I tried the verna fluidic few months ago. It had futuristic looks(IMO like a concept car), the body line,the cuts and curls could have been better. Regarding interiors,it is quite compact and the driver seat fits perfectly to a bulky person like me. Steering this car is pretty light and easy,from the rear seats,it is low lying,and gives the nauseating feel while flooring the throttle.The parking sensors and the position/placing of the rear view camera is neat. The major disadvantages were the poor ground clearance with 3 people inside the car, cabin noise is there and Overall it is a good car for a compact family drive.

Top Bottom