Hyundai Sonata Fluidic Launched at Rs.18 Lakhs

Re: New Hyundai Sonata Fluidic Launched at Rs.18 Lakhs

as per my dealership very few sonatas have sold since its release my dealership states they've sold 5-6 sonatas till date.

as per my dealership very few sonatas have sold since its release my dealership states they've sold 5-6 sonatas till date.
That is because it doesn't have diesel. I told the dealer to tell the company to introduce diesel and they already have it in Santa Fe. If Hyundai wants to commit suicide with Sonata, why launch it at first place ? [confused]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

i don't think diesel could be the problem , honda accord sells like hot cakes. same segment petrol car.

i don't think diesel could be the problem , honda accord sells like hot cakes. same segment petrol car.
Not even accord is going well this year. :frown:
I was told by them that diesel will be there in 2013.

BTW, in next 4-5 months, we shall see new Civic.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

maybe because of the superb diesel.

my cousin's friend have an auto superb petrol , mileage 3-4 kmpl and sometimes just 2 [surprise]

some are saying that brio and jazz will get the diesel engine [confused]

i'm not excited about the 2012 civic. looks very much like honda city :\

perhaps like verna and the elantra [;)]

maybe because of the superb diesel.

my cousin's friend have an auto superb petrol , mileage 3-4 kmpl and sometimes just 2 [surprise]
Are you sure he owns a skoda superb and not Volvo bus ? :D
Heck, that's ridiculous, wonder why is he still keeping it ?

And what will be the range of this car on tank full ? 80 kms ? LoL.

my dads colleague has a crv auto he gets 5-6 km/l but i feel if guys are looking for petrol they would rather go in for a accord v6 petrol since that comes to the price of the sonatas at or they would just increase budget and an a4 1.8 petrol.
Btw guys who have test driven the sonata say the steerings isn't so good as the other hydraulic systems and handling isn't like the accord while the engine gets noisy at mid revs.

my dads colleague has a crv auto he gets 5-6 km/l but i feel if guys are looking for petrol they would rather go in for a accord v6 petrol since that comes to the price of the sonatas at or they would just increase budget and an a4 1.8 petrol.
Btw guys who have test driven the sonata say the steerings isn't so good as the other hydraulic systems and handling isn't like the accord while the engine gets noisy at mid revs.
Accord is Accord. First hand experience. But it is high time they get an upgrade, the interiors are looking quite obsolete now.

true interiors seem outdated now, but if hyundai had provided a diesel as well as petrol v6 and matted good suspensions it would be the best deal.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

How much is the accord v6 for ? I think its 25-27 lakhs whereas sonata automatic is some 21_22 lakhs [surprise]

@ s class - believe me its the real time fe of superb automatic. And I don't think the fuel tank capacity will be just 40 liters :p

How much is the accord v6 for ? I think its 25-27 lakhs whereas sonata automatic is some 21_22 lakhs
Yes, but why not spend some more & buy A4 or 3 series or Merc C ? I don't find Accord or Sonata worth the price.

@ s class - believe me its the real time fe of superb automatic. And I don't think the fuel tank capacity will be just 40 liters
I was just pulling your leg buddy. [lol]
I know a chap who had Sonata Gold and used to get 3-3.5 km/l. He bought this as he couldn't afford a C Class from which this Sonata was copied from front. [lol]

yeah merc c class is amazing as well as a4 btw merc c has a 80l tank. how much does the sonata have?

The new Sonata which has been launched in India comes only with 2.4 Litre engine with 201 hp whereas in US they have another model which comes with 2.0 Turbo engine with 274 hp. I wish they launch that model as well in India. And 2.0T limited model comes with panoramic sunroof which adds more beauty to the car.

And if Hyundai can launch the Sonata in Diesel, i guess it will definitely turn the game for Hyundai in India.

Attaching some pics of Sonata with panoramic sunroof.

Attachments

Top Bottom