Hyundai Santro Sportz AMT or Maruti Alto K10 AMT?

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends!
I'm looking to buy a new car based around my budget... Alto k10 AMT or Santro Sportz AMT.
The Santro is little on higher side but i like the fact that it comes with apple car play and navigation system.
Its fully for city drive. For Santro, they're quoting me 6.39L on road for 2019 model and 6.09L -30k on road for 2018 model.

What do you guys think? Any pros and cons? how much is it going right now in chennai? Any discounts I can ask for?? Please let me know!

Thanks

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Comparing above two cars and with only 30000 is the price difference, suggest go for Santro AMT.

As far as the discounts are concerned, suggest checking your nearby dealers for the latest offers. Also keep a watch on this thread, where we keep updating the available discounts for all cars .

Thread Starter #3
Comparing above two cars and with only 30000 is the price difference, suggest go for Santro AMT.

As far as the discounts are concerned, suggest checking your nearby dealers for the latest offers. Also keep a watch on this thread, where we keep updating the available discounts for all cars .
Sorry for the confusion.. The 6.09L is not for alto K10. The dealer said, If I take the 2018 manufactured model now, I can get 30k discount. Is it a good deal? Is it possible to push further for more discount ?

For Alto k10, 2 years back I bought OTR for 4.7L VXI AMT but now they're quoting me 5.2L for Alto K10 AMT Vxi...I didn't talk much about discount after hearing that price

Nairrk

Honoured Member
If you want to buy a Maruti car, then better look into Celerio AMT instead of Alto K10 because when you want to sell (after a few years) Alto K10 may not get attractive as people better prefer to go for Alto 800 than K10. I was having Alto K10 VXi (manual) which I sold in September last year, but I had to struggle to get a good buyer as those who shown interest were willing to pay a rate which waslower or may be the rate for a Alto800 VXi.

As far as discount offers are concerned, you better negotiate with the dealer as besides the normal discount the dealersthemselves also may offer something from their end .

Hi. I have booked Santro Magna ce. Is it worth the price of 5.8 Lakh?

The car audio doesn't support Android auto. Can I ask for a better audio system with android auto support?

Top Bottom