Hyundai Santa-Fe Launched (Now with 6-Speed A/T 4x4)

350Z

Core Team
There's an update about pricing of Hyundai Santa-Fe which is expected to be around Rs.20 Lakhs. After seeing the massive booking list of Fortuner, What do you guess about Santa-Fe's Future in India? However, The said pricing is just yet a rumor and like other reputed auto-makers, Hyundai is not stupid or latest entrant to understand the Indian market needs, Especially which has been proved after launch of i10 and i20 hatchbacks. So, Let's keep those fingers crossed!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well everything can be said only after seeing the features in the car , if its worth 20 lakhs then i think it may do well!! But i feel around 15-18lakhs should be the range!

A petrol heart on an SUV and at the this point of time when the Petro price is touching new heights? I hope Hyundai doesnt do this mistake.

350Z

Core Team
Cheer up! The Santa-Fe is not coming with Petrol Unit. Hyundai will launch it during this festive season, i.e. Diwali, and will be powered by a 2.2 Liter Diesel Unit. Initially, the car will come as CBU, therefore price range is going to start from somewhere Rs.22 to 24 Lakhs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Cheer up! The Santa-Fe is not coming with Petrol Unit. Hyundai will launch it during this festive season, i.e. Diwali, and will be powered by a 2.2 Liter Diesel Unit. Initially, the car will come as CBU, therefore price range is going to start from somewhere Rs.22 to 24 Lakhs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Source?

Anyways, this is great news! A diesel mill is good enough to haul the bulky Santa-Fe. The petrol would have been a guzzler for sure!!

Secondly, I feel the price is a bit on the higher side! A few lakhs southward of 20 lakhs would have been a steal!! Since the initail units will be a CBU, I'm not complaining!

OT: 350Z, congratulations on 4,900 posts. [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Yes the price is much higher than expected. Perhaps they are trying to capture as much sales as possible initially, during festive season, and ones it dulls out, “Santa” will be back with a bang at Christmas as CKD.

PS: Source is an official statement by Mr.Arvind Saxena.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Well said 350Z. I hope Santa brings joy to Hyundai this time around! The high-end SUV market is literally renamed as the Toyota Fortuner market.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Aww, yet another pricey boy from the Second largest car manufacturer. I think anything Northwards 20 lakhs for this Boy is not going to make any happy deal for buyers in this segment. Although the fact remains that Hyundai does manufacture Sound Quality vehicles but due to their high pricing structure, SUV segment has not done anything in their favor. [frustration]

Top Bottom