Hyundai Launches “Transformed” Verna Sedan

Hmmm looks great than my Verna except for the front grille!! The console and the dash looks to be the same , but now an I-Pod connectivity is added to its 2-DIN player! And also backlight display has been changed from green to blue now which is looking cool!

Exhausts and the new bumper looking great both in front as well as rear! The new circular fog lamps also looking good! Looks like they have added sun roof to the Verna now! Well i expect air-bags in the top-end model now!

If priced with only a marginal increase and also with some added small features Hyundai will be able to get back on track in this segment!

350Z

Core Team
Specifications and Feature List of New Hyundai Verna :

Technology : VTVT – Variable Timing Valve Train
Valve & Cam arrangement : 16V – DOHC
Displacement : 1599 cc
Max. Power (ps/rpm) : 103.2 / 5500
Max. Torque (kgm/rpm) : 14.9 / 3000
Transmission : 5 Speed Manual

STEERING :
Type : Power assisted Rack & Pinion
Minimum Turning Radius : 4.92 (5.05) m

SUSPENSION :

Front : MacPherson Strut with coil springs and anti roll bar
Rear : Coupled torsion beam axle
Shock Absorbers : Gas type

BRAKES :

Front : Ventilated Discs
Rear : Drum / Disc (ABS)

DIMENSIONS :
Length : 4310 mm
Width : 1695 mm
Height 1490 mm
Wheelbase : 2500 mm
Ground Clearance : 170 mm
Fuel Tank Capacity : 45 Lts

Features -:

• Air Conditioner
  • Power Windows
  • Power Door Locks
  • Power Steering
  • Cup Holders
  • Folding Rear-Seat
  • Alloy Wheels
  • Tubeless Tyres
  • Central Locking
  • Steering Adjustment
  • Tachometer
  • Child Safety Locks

Colors :

• Ebony Black
  • Deep Pearl Blue Metallic
  • Kyara Metallic
  • Dynasty Red Metallic
  • Passion Red Metallic
  • Husky Blue Metallic
  • Real Earth Metallic
  • Bright Silver Metallic
  • Noble White
Drive Safe,
350Z

No no changes in features!! All these are present in my car itself! Big disappointment!! I expected air-bags and rear A/C vents rest otherwise everything was perfect!

About the colors Real earth is the golden color which Zinam has posted and Kyara is the chocolate brown color in Verna which you guys must have seen!! Am also not sure but i guess this is only Kyara!!

Can somebody get the specifications for the VGT or CRDI??

Thanks!!
But which car in this price bracket does have rear A/C vents??
My Fabia has them, only in the foot position, for the warm air mode.

Am not sure about other cars but i felt rear A/C vents will be good! Though the cooling of the cabin is pretty good but still!! Maybe am expecting too much!![;)]

350Z

Core Team
Great news.
350Z or any existing verna owner, can you highlight about the changes from existing one?
Major notable changes are on the exteriors such as New "Alien" like head lamps, refreshed bumpers, new exhaust (looks damn sporty!) etc and expect some little stuff inside. Perhaps a small picture comparison will help to distinguish better;

No no changes in features!! All these are present in my car itself! Big disappointment!! I expected air-bags and rear A/C vents rest otherwise everything was perfect!Can somebody get the specifications for the VGT or CRDI??
Do you mean specs of existing model?

But which car in this price bracket does have rear A/C vents??My Fabia has them, only in the foot position, for the warm air mode.
Fiat Linea offers separate Air-conditioner vents for rear passengers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

No i meant the specs of the new Verna! But i guess just like the VTVT the VGT also would not have undergone any technical changes!

Can somebody get the specifications for the VGT or CRDI??
whats the difference between VGT and CRDI? it is the same engine called VGT (variable geometery turbo) CRDI, if you are talking about petrol, then its called VTVT (variable timing variable train). [drive]

Yes i know that Umang , i have in fact said in my previous post that the new VTVT and VGT would not have undergone any technical changes!

I mentioned VGT or CRDI just in case so that some guest or somebody new to the forum with even lesser knowledge than me will be able to understand it!![:)]

Top Bottom