Hyundai ix25 Compact SUV Named Creta

Help

I have booked a silver Creta base model and the car arrived at the dealership but the options in the car doesn't satisfied me the sales person doesn't described much about it.. Finally I said to change the upper version but the dealership refused it after a conversation finally they told that they change the upper version but white colour will be available at the moment without mind I said OK,,but I'm not satisfied with white colour what to do please help the car arrived at the dealership...

Hello Experts,

Can you suggest a sprayer / liquid to clean the Black rubber portion (all the 4 sides). My car has lot of mud / water mark in all the 4 sides rubber part. I tried maximum with water, still the mud marks are there.

Thanks.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai Likely To Launch 7-Seater Creta Late Next Year

hyundai-creta-7-seater-1068x601.jpg

Hyundai is working on an all-new Creta that will offer as many as 7 seats. Hyundai launched the facelifted Creta in the Indian market in 2018 and is averaging around 10,000 units sales per month, which is way higher than any other close competitor.

Read:

Hello Experts,

Can you suggest a sprayer / liquid to clean the Black rubber portion (all the 4 sides). My car has lot of mud / water mark in all the 4 sides rubber part. I tried maximum with water, still the mud marks are there.

Thanks.
Try tyre polish. That should help. I use Formula 1 Tyre Polish and result seems to be good. Spray a bit after cleaning on those plastic cladding and spread them all over. Leave for sometime.

I would suggest to first try on small area and then apply other areas after assessing for any side effects.

Chao!

Top Bottom