Hyundai India Organizing Free Car Care Clinic

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai is ready to launch its seventh free car care clinic from September 07 onwards for its existing customers at its 375 dealer workshops pan India. Customers will also be able to avail free check-ups at 30 Hyundai Authorized Service Centers across the country.

The Free Car Care Clinic will offer 80 point check up along with complete examination of exteriors, AC, electrical, transmission and the engine. Free car wash and special discounts on Oils and other value added services will be available for selected Hyundai customers. During the entire period of camp, there will daily gifts and prizes for the customers attending the camp like 10 extended warranties. Prizes will be given in each of the 8 regions and the winner will receive a 32 inch LCD TV while as the first runner up will get a digital camera and the second runner up a DVD player. In addition to this there is a Bumper prize of 32” LCD TV with DVD player combo for one lucky customer. Hyundai will also be offering comprehensive packages at attractive discounted prices. Looking at the strong response from previous camps, Hyundai is expecting a good response and turnout for the camp. (Source: Car Trade India)

Drive Safe,
350Z

yeah saw this add today on TOI with hyundai offering its service camps, discounts on oils and parts and free check-up's and topups if needed.Gifts would be distributed with a lucky draw for extended warranty, free services coupons and LCD tv, digi cams like devices to be given as lucky draw winner.
Ziman, would be glad to hear your experience with this camp.

Thread Starter #6

350Z

Core Team
Affect of Fiat First and Toyota’s “Suhaana Summer”. Eh? But such campaigns are definitely going to benefit the customers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I took my car out of service last month only!! So no chance of attending this and moreover there will be a huge crowd waiting for this!!

Oh yes that can be done but i will have my dad complaining that my car is visiting workshop too often!!

Already i have to change my engine oil and filters in another 1.5K kms!

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hyundai's Free Car Care Clinic!

Just another quick update: Hyundai is running Car Care Clinic from 16th to 25th March 2012 across 785 service centers.

Hyundai Car Care Clinic.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh thats very good news. I can sort out some minor issues with my verna in this free check up. If they offer good discounts on accessories i am going to fit scuff plates for sure.

Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
Hi ,

I have a year old i20 and its due for its 3rd free service . Will i get any benefit out of this car care clinic.???
Just get the normal free service done. It covers up everything (washing, check up etc). But this could be the right time if you were considering to buy accessories.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
This time Hyundai is again conducting free car care clinic from 14 September – 23 September 2012.

Hyundai-Car-Care-Clinic-2012.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom