Hyundai i30 Coming To India

350Z

Core Team
I don't think so because when i contacted Hyundai they told that i20 is going to launch after the Hyundai Avante.

Karthik.
Isn't the i20 already launched?
One of my source tells that Avante is not expected soon, Nor the i30. The small car which Hyundai calls "surprise" car will debut first at Auto Expo.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hyundai To Launch i30 Hatchback

Hyundai has confirmed that the premium hatchback which will sit above the Hyundai Elite i20 in terms of pricing will in fact be launched in India later this year and will in fact be priced at just under Rs 10 lakh.

Pic source:IAB

Hyundai-i30-front-three-quarters-left-at-2016-Auto-Expo-1024x682.jpg

In India, expect the Hyundai i30 to come only with the standard 1.4-litre/1.6-litre petrol and the 1.6-litre diesel engines
The new car is expected to be launched at just under Rs 10 lakh with the top of the line diesel versions coming in at about the Rs 15 lakh mark. The Turbo on the other hand will be available at about Rs 20 lakh if and when launched.

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-features/news/hyundai-i30-hatchback-to-be-priced-under-rs-10-lakh/24557/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=07022016&utm_content=news

Last edited:
Re: Hyundai To Launch i30 Hatchback

Hi,
As usual Hyundai rocks in the designing. Look at the alloys, its really wonderful.
?In fact, I feel there is an overdose of the fluidic theme in the Hyundais. By making this theme standard on all cars from Eon to Elantra, the uniqueness associated with each sub-brand is lost. The I30 looks just like another bland Hyundai, especially in that Hyundai-esque-grey colour.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

People will have an option to choose from creta or the i30[thinking] we all know what we like , just the term suv is enough [lol] for people to go crazy. Dont know what its usp will be.

I think that they are taking the fluidic design a bit too far. I loved it when i10 grand was launched I liked when 20 was launched. I felt creta look nice but a lot overpriced. But it looked the same. Santafe I was like, [frustration]. 15 lac car and 22+ Lac look so very similar.
Now this i30. Same design nothing inspiring its like some variantions to alloys, little bit tinkering to the size and lo, you have a mega seller.
I am not at all impressed.

Although I dont like maruti for flimsy body structure, i do admire them as every car is different. hyundai are following the skoda and volkswagen path. The sub 10l car looks like a 20L car.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I saw this car in Expo, in flesh it looks way bigger than the elite i20 and much more beautiful in real. However, when its launched here, I do feel that it would eat away the sales of i20 to a good extent just like Baleno did for Swift.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Top Bottom