Hyundai i30 Coming To India

Thread Starter #1
After the amazing success of the Hyundai i10 and i20 in India, Hyundai India plans to roll out the C Segment hatchback car Hyundai i30, the next in its famous i-Series cars. Hyundai i30 is one of the most anticipated car launches from Hyundai in India and the company will leave no stone unturned in ensuring the success of Hyundai i30. The i30 will be available in both petrol and diesel versions and is expected to hit Indian roads by the end of 2009. Hyundai has invested heavily into expanding its production capacity and the dealer network. The success of Hyundai i30 will most definitely be bolstered by Hyundai's strong network of dealers as they continue to rule in the Indian car market. Presently, Hyundai has a 250 + strong dealership network pan India. We wait with bated breath for the formal launch of the Hyundai i30 in India.

Engine
Engine type DOHC 16 valve
Cylinders-4
Displacement [cm3]-1396 cc
Max. Power-80.2 PS @ 6200 rpm
Max. Torque-137.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm

Transmission
Transmission-5 speed manual
Braking System-Anti-Lock Breaking System (ABS)
Brake Front-Ventilated
Brake Rear-Disc Break
Steering System-Power Assisted
Tyre Size (inches)-15

Exterior

Interior

Karthik.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Hey Karthik,
Thank you for sharing images and information but the i30 will not make to India as Abhinav said. It will be the new elantra instead!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Hey Karthik,
Thank you for sharing images and information but the i30 will not make to India as Abhinav said. It will be the new elantra instead!

Drive Safe!
350Z
Hyundai i30 is a hatch version of Elantra in America and Europe,therefore i think they may replace it with Elantra.

Karthik.

350Z

Core Team
Its expected to be the sedan version, Most Likely to be this :

Anyways, Whats the source of this news??

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Its expected to be the sedan version, Most Likely to be this :

Anyways, Whats the source of this news??

Drive Safe!
350Z
That is an Hyundai Avante,actually that is going to replace elantra.

Hyundai India is planning to launch its new Hyundai i30 and Avante in India after the successful launch of its i20 model which sold over 2000 units after its fortnight launch in India. Hyundai i30 was first launched at Tokyo Motor Show for the Japan but after getting a remarkable response towards its recently launched model Hyundai i20 now Hyundai planning to launch i30 and Avante in India.
Source:http://burnyourfuel.com/2009/01/23/cars/hyundai-plans-to-launch-i30-avante-in-india/

Source of the other news is google.
----------Next Post------------
i also heard that it may be named i30 but it will be a sedan that is for sure
Hyundai i30 is 3 types
1)Hatchback
2)Station wagon
3)Sedan

As per the information i collected its the hatchback that is going to be launched in India.

Karthik.

Last edited:
No man..
there are very less chances of i30 in india.
when i20 itself costs 6-7lacs then imagine the price of i30.
As per the mags the avante will come which is going to replace elantra!

I too think that there is very less chance of the i30 making it to the Indian shores in hatchback form. The Avante has chances of coming, but when, god only knows. According to my analysis Hyundai should quickly bring in the new Avante and price it in the 8-10 lakh category. This will make it a hot seller and it will get the success that the Elantra never got. Plus it will also shake up other cars like the Honda City, Chevrolet Optra, Mitsubishi Cedia and base versions of models like the Corolla Altis. Hyundai, are you listening????

Top Bottom