Hyundai i20 N-Line Launched in India

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hyundai takes Fun Driving to a New Level: Announces Introduction of N Line range for India

• Hyundai to introduce its first N Line model for India in 2021, subsequently followed by additional model launches over the next few years
  • N Line models to offer customers Motorsport Inspired Styling Cues that evoke excitement and athleticism
  • Introduction of N Line showcases Hyundai’s commitment of redefining driving experiences for customers in India
  • Hyundai N Line is now coming to India

Hyundai N Line 1.jpg

Hyundai N Line 2.jpg

Hyundai N Line 3.jpg

Gurugram, August 09, 2021: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), country’s First Smart Mobility Solutions provider and the largest exporter since inception, today announced the introduction of N Line range of cars for India. Hyundai will introduce the first N Line model for India in 2021. With the introduction of N Line range for India, Hyundai continues to redefine mobility experiences with products that elevate customer aspirations.

Commenting on the introduction of N Line, Mr. S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, As the country’s leading smart mobility solutions provider, Hyundai has been redefining the mobility landscape with products that take customer aspirations to new heights. The introduction of our N Line range to India, will induce sporty experiences like never before, making every drives a fun experience with products that personify excitement and athleticism. As an organization committed to India, Hyundai has been introducing superior products and services for customers. We have surpassed customer expectations and assumed leadership across various segments by winning the hearts and minds of our most valued customers. With N Line, Hyundai Motor India will continue to challenge new boundaries and introduce new cars that amplify the aspirations and personalities of new age Millennial and Gen Z buyers.”

Mr. S S Kim, added, “To augment customer delight, we will introduce a new N Line model in 2021 and subsequently launch additional N Line models for Indian customers over the next few years.” Hyundai has set the stage for the next generation of smart mobility solutions in India with the introduction of revolutionary new product concepts. Hyundai N Line will further amplify these efforts with cars that evoke excitement and athleticism like never before. To induce fun driving experiences, Hyundai will develop N Line cars in India on three brand values:
  • Motorsport Inspired Styling Cues
  • Accessible for All
  • Everyday Excitement
MOTORSPORT INSPIRED STYLING CUES
To amplify sportiness and fun driving experiences, N Line cars will feature motorsports inspired styling cues creating a playful appeal. Hyundai N Line draws strong synergies from motorsports that has led to the creation of visually differentiated styling to perfectly compliment the individualistic aspirations of customers.

ACCESSIBLE FOR ALL
Hyundai N Line cars will be accessible for all driving enthusiasts to fulfil their aspirations and enjoy the thrill of sporty driving experiences. With unique and differentiated styles, N Line cars will hone in on the enthusiast’s dreams and desires of being distinguished while inspiring cool, fun and athletic exploits.

EVERYDAY EXCITEMENT
Perfectly complimenting Gen MZ’s love for everyday excitement, N Line cars will turn up the heat with sporty experiences. Exhilarating the senses, N Line customers will never witness a dull moment in life as they translate horsepower into everyday excitement and add dynamics of cool and fun instances to break the monotony.
Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hyundai i20 N Line Unveiled In India

1629792871475.png

At a time when SUVs are ruling the roost, a hot hatch clicks even better with driving enthusiasts. And well! That's exactly what Hyundai's intention is with the i20 N Line. So the much anticipated Hyundai i20 N Line has been finally unveiled and it looks quite sexy indeed. It marks the entry-point of Hyundai's N Line division in India and is being offered only on the range-topping 1.0-litre GDI Turbo iMT and DCT iteration.

Read

Nairrk

Honoured Member

The Hyundai i20 N Line has been launched in India with ex-showroom prices starting at ₹ 9.84 lakh and going up at ₹ 11.75 lakh (ex-showroom). The new Hyundai i20 N Line will be offered in three variants- N6 iMT, N8 iMT and N8 DCT and essentially, it's a sportier version of the Hyundai i20 premium hatchback. It marks the entry-point of Hyundai's N Line division in India and is being offered only on the range-topping 1.0-litre GDI Turbo iMT and DCT iteration. It looks very sporty and quite sexy indeed and will be retailed exclusively through Hyundai's signature dealerships.

Read

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai i20 N-Line is available in three variants: N6 (iMT), N8 (iMT) and N8 (DCT). The car is equipped with 1.0L Turbo GDi (Petrol) motor that delivers 120PS and 172 Nm torque.

N6 (iMT): Rs.9,84,100 || N8 (iMT): Rs.10,87,100 || N8 (DCT): Rs.11,75,500 (All prices introductory and Ex.Showroom, India). Dual-Tone option available for additional Rs.15,000.

Hyundai-i20-N-Line.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Hyundai has introduced two accessory packs for i20 N-Line: Flamboyant Package: Rs.13,923 and Athletic Package: Rs.24,523.

The company today also showcased the car in thematic Creator’s Arena at its corporate headquarters in Gurugram. Sharing press statement below.

Photo 1 - Creator's Arena.JPG

Photo 2 - Creator's Arena.JPG

Photo 3 - Creator's Arena.JPG

Hyundai Motor India Ltd., country’s first Smart Mobility Solutions Provider and largest exporter since inception, today showcased the i20 N Line in a dynamic new concept that epitomizes its sporty and exclusive character in an inimitable Creators Arena at its Corporate Headquarters in Gurugram. Combining sporty and exciting elements, the Creators Arena fuses to form the perfect depiction of a bold new playground for millennial audiences to immerse themselves in an exciting environment

Commenting on the Launch of i20 N Line, Mr. Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Hyundai has been at the forefront of elevating customer experiences with products that have redefined mobility in India. Our latest launch, the i20 N Line is a standout example of products that excite the senses and rejuvenate driving pleasure. To showcase the i20 N Line in its natural setting, we have developed a bespoke concept – the Creator’s Arena where dynamic and renowned content creators from across India will experience and capture i20 N Line in all its glory.”

The Creator’s Arena has been conceptualized to portray a raw and feel evoking look. With application of corrugated sheets and mesh walls, the Creator’s Arena depicts the i20 N Line amidst a grungy look. The Creator’s Arena will also showcase a digital music symphony, composed out of i20 N Line car sounds making it the instrument of a dynamic and sporty new melody.

Hyundai has also displayed the championship winning WRC Rally Car at the Creator’s Arena alongside exciting N Line merchandise, showcasing the Motorsport inspired styling of i20 N Line. The Creator’s Arena features an Art Zone inspired by the street style of Delhi; a Graffiti Zone where a graffiti artist will mix N Line elements with Delhi’s Regional elements; Unique Parts Wall that highlights exciting new elements of i20 N Line; Urban Sports Zone with Parkour artists; Voice Art; Sneaker Customization and much more.
Drive Safe,
350Z

deville_56

Honoured Member
They could've done brand building like VW before launching. Now, it's just like a trim level for regular customers. They sorely missed out manual transmission in a so-called performance model (but comes with a proper paddle shift) and launched with same engine tuning as regular i20.

My detailed drive reviews of the Hyundai i20 N-line
English
Tamil

Really enjoyed driving this one, however this is no Polo or Altroz or Figo.

Top Bottom