Hyundai i20 Magna (O) CRDi 6 Speed

Thread Starter #35

deville_56

Honoured Member
Can you check it, would really like to know where it is in i20.
Manual i mentioned is of i20.[:)] Thank you
Finally spotted it. Will blink for less than a second, hard to spot. Left hand top corner of speedo unit.

Between did you get your car serviced after 1200 km. How's the overall experience?
Did you report any complaints? Were all attended & rectified well?
There was some rattling with rear door. Rectified. Overall satisfied with the job quality and turnaround time.

Finally spotted it. Will blink for less than a second, hard to spot. Left hand top corner of speedo unit.

Ah yeah, Thanks, I have now found that.
Attaching a pic of my car as well.

Attachments

hey deville_56

Lovely car there. Congratulations. Love the looks of the new Fluidic Hyundais. So sexy and feature-loaded too for the price. The only let-down is the pathetic highway manners. I know because I've driven one extensively and I own a Getz. Would've considered it if only the handling and stability were as good as it's German friends.

Congratulations deville_56,i am a bit late on this thread ,but nice to see you posted detailed pics of the car,which i could not manage cos of bad light & cam issues .
I own a Sportz Variant which i picked up in June 2012,as for the Abs its not upto the level of some top end cars as steering feels twitcy under odd braking but you certainly have alot of confidence on a rainy day.

This is the link to my thread
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/9091-hyundai-i20-i-gen-sportz-crdi-ownership-review.html

Last edited:
Mine just clocked 8000,i got avg 15.5 per liter on highway,although its with climate control/ac & a heavy foot(traffic wasn't heavy as it was early morning),calculated on a 29 liter 450km run!

hi, just purchased a new i 20 magna (O). getting confused what is the use of the auxiliary power supply port and how to use it?

Thread Starter #42

deville_56

Honoured Member
hi, just purchased a new i 20 magna (O). getting confused what is the use of the auxiliary power supply port and how to use it?
Congrats [clap]

You can use it to power mobile charger,vacuum cleaner, tyre inflator, inverter, anything that work on 12V and got the connector.

hi
thanks for the reply, but a few confusions
(i)central lock: i have noticed that once I lock it remotely and then try to open the door by inserting key... the tail gate immediately unlocks. also when locked, if somebody tries to unlock it manually from inside, ideally the alarm should ring, but its not in my case. does it give any alarm sound when trying to unlock... i am not able to test it.
(ii) any adaptor is required to use the auxiliary power socket? if somebody can explain with a photo>
(iii) i am finding horn to be too timid. how is the experience of other owners? may need to change this.
(iv) is there any ac vent for the rear passengers? i m not finding any.
(v) have anybody changed the dealer given floor mat? it is not good in my case.any suggestion in this matter?
otherwise i m finding it very nice to drive and handle, specially for city drive and turning sharp corners at low speed. thanks.

Thread Starter #44

deville_56

Honoured Member
hi
thanks for the reply, but a few confusions
(i)central lock: i have noticed that once I lock it remotely and then try to open the door by inserting key... the tail gate immediately unlocks. also when locked, if somebody tries to unlock it manually from inside, ideally the alarm should ring, but its not in my case. does it give any alarm sound when trying to unlock... i am not able to test it.
(ii) any adaptor is required to use the auxiliary power socket? if somebody can explain with a photo>
(iii) i am finding horn to be too timid. how is the experience of other owners? may need to change this.
(iv) is there any ac vent for the rear passengers? i m not finding any.
(v) have anybody changed the dealer given floor mat? it is not good in my case.any suggestion in this matter?
otherwise i m finding it very nice to drive and handle, specially for city drive and turning sharp corners at low speed. thanks.
1. Security system arms only after sometime after locking with the remote.

2. Aux socket used to be cigarette lighter socket, which eventually became power socket. Here are the plug:

Plug of my tyre inflator.
IMG_7505.jpg

Phone charger.
IMG_7506.jpg

3. Horn is decent after used to stock horns of Maruti's.

4. AC vent for rear is just tubes under front seats. No scope for adjustments.

5. Mat came as dealer freebie, depends on dealer and season.

Top Bottom