Hyundai i20 Fluidic Now Launched @ Rs.4.73 Lakhs

350Z

Core Team
Re: Refreshed Hyundai i20 Fluidic

Side profile is similar to existing i20. Just expect a little revision with sharp head lamps / tail lamps to match the fluidic family.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Re: Refreshed Hyundai i20 Fluidic (Now Spied)

True. We might see Fluidic type fog lamps as well. Any idea about the launch date ?
Cannot say but Auto Expo seem to be an ideal occasion.

Some more spied pictures of i20 in Chennai.
I can sense the fluidic design on the front lamps but it isn’t very clear in rear.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Source:IAB
The side profile look same as the present generation i20.According to IAB the main change is been done to the front and the car will probably be launched this April.

The interiors of the Hyundai i20, the Korean automaker will give new fabrics to the car. There won’t be any significant changes to the vehicle and the interiors are going to look largely unchanged. The instrument cluster will not be blue (just like all other Hyundai vehicles) and small features will be added to the interiors. There will be no change to the mechanicals of the car and the Hyundai i20 will continue to be powered by the fantastic three engines it currently uses. Prices will be revised upwards, but only slightly upwards.

There will be no change to the mechanicals of the car

Attachments

Ho i love the I20 new design! But their Service is horrible in many places where i stay - i.e. Mangalore and Bangalore. Otherwise Amazing designs! Good Luck guys. I purchased a New Maruti Swift VXi - 2012. Torque Metallic Blue!

The front takes in heavy cues from the Fluidic Verna, with both the head lights and the fog lights similar to the Verna. The wheel caps and alloy wheels get a new design, while the side remains almost unchanged.

The Hyundai i20 and Verna would soon be what the Polo and Vento have been with similar looking front ends.

The advantage for Hyundai is not only in terms of cost, due to sharing of parts but also in creating aspirational value for the i20, which could be known as the hatchback version of the hugely successful Verna.

On the inside, slight upgrades to the interior colours along with the addition of a few features are expected. A slight price hike too would be made, when the new i20 goes on sale this April.

MotorBeam

Attachments

350Z

Core Team

Finally we have something clear to rant about upcoming New i20. Check out this image of partially uncovered head lamp. Looks killer. Isn't it?

2013-Hyundai-i20.jpg
Source: AnythingOnWheels.BlogSpot.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

With the facelifted i20 is likely to be introduced shortly,Hyundai is planning to introduce the next generation i20 by 2014.A new, more powerful representation of the Fluidic Design philosophy is expected on the successor.The next generation i20 arriving around three years from now is not expected to carry any of the current model’s body panels.

IAB

Thread Starter #42

With the facelifted i20 is likely to be introduced shortly,Hyundai is planning to introduce the next generation i20 by 2014.A new, more powerful representation of the Fluidic Design philosophy is expected on the successor.The next generation i20 arriving around three years from now is not expected to carry any of the current model’s body panels.

IAB
well thesedays cars replacing quickly that customer can become crazy after buying!! [frustration]

I like the chrome bits used in the headlamps and foglamps , they are great!

Hyundai looking to introduce the fluidic design across all their models.

Looks much like an over-grown i10 , hope it looks good in real!

I think we wont be getting the projector headlamps and DRL'S in India though!

Top Bottom