Hyundai i20 / Elite i20: Technical Problems & Solutions

Hi all ,
I am facing a strange mileage problem since last two months. I did a paid service from Hyundai service center. And they changed engine oil, oil filter, air filter and wheel alignment. Before doing the service i got 12 km/l and 10km/l without and with AC respectively. After the service i am getting 12 km in AC and 9-10 in without AC. I dont know why this behaviour.
Anybody know anything about these strange problem, please help??

Hi my name is JD, bought an i20 2012 sportz crdi diesel vehicle recently. I see the gears are hard, want to know if there if there is any sensor for wipers. Also wanted to know more features. Confused with the versions of the features

Hello,

I bought a used i20 elite 2016 petrol but it's left ORVM never used to work. The mirror adjustment part. The right orvm used to work flawlessly. Now a few days back the right one also stopped working. Both the mirrors fold without any noise or anything but the mirror adjustment does not work.

Any idea what could be the issue? I don't see a lot of mechanics repairing such things, anyone in mumbai who does this? Maybe changing in the switch would work? Or I can see Outside mirror actuator assembly being sold by boodmo. Is it responsible for controlling? I heard it controls adjuatment as well as fold but fold is working adjustment is not so not sure if it's an issue.

I went to a few mechanics and they suggested replacing the whole mirror.

Any ideas??

I bought a used i20 elite 2016 petrol but it's left ORVM never used to work. The mirror adjustment part. The right orvm used to work flawlessly. Now a few days back the right one also stopped working. Both the mirrors fold without any noise or anything but the mirror adjustment does not work.
Before going about replacing parts, it is best you get into the issue/problem occurring. If it is wiring-related, the new ORVM parts would fail sooner.

What happens when you try to adjust the mirror? Any sound of motor movement or is it silent with no movement at all?

I went to a few mechanics and they suggested replacing the whole mirror.
This is the easiest but costliest solution that all mechanics or SA's at ASc provide for making a quick buck.

Top Bottom