Hyundai i10 Tajmahal Trip: Oct-2011

Thread Starter #1
I know Agra is not so fascinating but still I wanna share some pics from my last year visit to Tajmahal.

All this happen suddenly on 9th Oct '2011 been a Sunday I visited at my In laws place and program was made for a short ride of single day around Delhi. We are not sure till morning where we are going at 10AM in the morning we started towards Agra from INA reached there by 2:00PM with a small break for lunch in between, I have been there numerous times can you believe first time I visited there on scooter in 2002 with my friend, I was mad then hehehe.

After reaching Tajmahal we got on battery car, not much rush there got tickets and entry easily roam around there till 6:00 PM, after that we started our journey back to Delhi, while returning visited MG road in Agra city for some chatpata snacks. We reached Delhi by 11:30PM, also taken break for dinner in midway.

Roads were not that great what it used to be earlier.

I am sorry for picture quality as they were taken by mobile as i forgot to carry memory card of my camera in hurry.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Again a great travelogue...
Throw aside the books of gulliver travels..now I am thinking of publishing 'toughguy travels'..

Tell me one thing:-
You are in any tourism business or what?Yaar mein tumse bhi jyada time roads pe bitata hun,but itna saara kabhi nahi ghumne ko mila aaj tak(I spend my most of the time on roads for my works but I am still to visit places so frequently as you do).

Thread Starter #5
Again a great travelogue...
Throw aside the books of gulliver travels..now I am thinking of publishing 'toughguy travels'..

Tell me one thing:-
You are in any tourism business or what?Yaar mein tumse bhi jyada time roads pe bitata hun,but itna saara kabhi nahi ghumne ko mila aaj tak(I spend my most of the time on roads for my works but I am still to visit places so frequently as you do).
Dear these are just last year log, don't worry i am civil engineer and working professional in a MNC but i love drive and traveling so much that you find me traveling almost each month, even i got 2-3 days me and my wife just pack our bags :)

Remaining plan of this year in my Polo:

May: Hp or UK Kasauli/Nahan or Mussoorie/Dhanaulti

August: Mussoorie/Dhanaulti

September/October: Jaisalmer and Jodhpur

November/December: Binsar,Munsiyari,Gwaldham and Ranikhet (Kumaon region)

Wait for my logs

Dude, whats up with you, always traveling. I envy you. I am also planning for a short trip in my polo to cruise those highways.

You have made many travels in your three cars, so which one did you like most?

Thread Starter #8
Dude, whats up with you, always traveling. I envy you. I am also planning for a short trip in my polo to cruise those highways.

You have made many travels in your three cars, so which one did you like most?
Till now my Wagon-R trip to Pune is best one, reasons known to all, will soon share one more log in WagonR LPG duo (My in law's car) with you all.

BTW Taj Mahal looks fantastic during evening.
Whenever I visit Agra I visit Taj Mahal at evening time only and spend some precious hours there siting alone just to enjoy myself admiring the Taj.

A small incident:-
Two years back I and a friend of mine went to Agra after bunking our schools and coaching classes with our GFs.There my GF said "Vipul,see how beautiful love is,will you donate even a handpump if I die"..and I gave a bland reply "He had more than enough cash for showing his love,I don't have.Pata hai kitna mehnga aata hai handpump!!!".

Top Bottom