Hyundai i10 Auto Asta - One Year of Ownership

Thread Starter #16
Thanks Umang. its rare coz of its pricing and its image for "less mileage". However I am getting good 12-13 kms/l here in Pune city. I am not happy only due to its steering rattle. Otherwise I really like my car.

Thread Starter #18
cooldhaya,yes planning to change the tires, GIII potenza doesnt come in 175/70 R13. I am considering Turanzas ER 60. Price quoted was 3800 per tire. For alloys, I have selected Neo 13" ICE plain 5 spoke design.

Thread Starter #19
Did the third free servicing today @13400 kms on the odo. Changed airfilter, oil filter and engine oil. Total charges 1101/- also did wheel balancing, wheel rotation and alignment for free.

Thanks Umang. its rare coz of its pricing and its image for "less mileage". However I am getting good 12-13 kms/l here in Pune city. I am not happy only due to its steering rattle. Otherwise I really like my car.
yes you are right! but hey you are getting very good mileage in city itself i feel. i expected to be less than 10. did you checked FE on highway?

Thread Starter #21
Umang, I get min ave of 12 in city with 100% AC on. On highways its 17-19 with 100% AC on. Average calculated by tankful method.

Even the hyundai guys came and checked my claim. They now confidently claim the avarage of i10 auto as 12, which they previuosly used to claim @10.

350Z

Core Team
That’s a very precise review and nice to read, with good pictures too. You sure couldn’t have got another better small and peppy A/T hatchback like Hyundai i10 during that period, but what exactly was the reason for not opting bigger ANHC? And indeed, inspite being an Automatic, Kappa is delivering you some acceptable fuel efficiency figures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #24
Thanks 350Z. This i10 auto was actaully for my dad. Hence first thought of going for i10 auto.Will use it for couple of months and then hand it over to my dad.

I did TD the ANHC and liked it. Thought of going for it in 2011. However now really confused as roads in Pune are really bad plus worst traffic sense.

Now thinking of a hot hatch 100+ HP. Will ask all of you for opinions. Really waiting for Punto Tjet and fabia TSi, if at all they bring it here.

If you don't mind the Tata badge, you have the 89HP Indica Vista if you like. The interiors are better than the regular Indica V, and it has some extras too.

Thread Starter #26
Thanks Arkin, I will like to wait for a while and see the new swift first. Also i heard that Figo 1.6 is coming soon. So lets wait n watch. I dont mind any badge, except it should be easy n comfortable to drive.

I did TD the ANHC and liked it. Thought of going for it in 2011. However now really confused as roads in Pune are really bad plus worst traffic sense.
If you are worried about its ground clearance, dont be. We are driving our City in Nagpur since past 5 years without any major scrappings. Also our companys Civic too is running fine. I hope you are aware of the condition of roads in Nagpur. They are really bad when compared to Pune.

Thread Starter #28
Thanks Akash. Will be going next week to TD honda city again. Lots of cars on my list.

Thread Starter #29
Planning to change stock headlamps tomorrow, would philips extreme (plug n play) worth or 90/100W with relay is better.

Please let me know your suggestions

Hmmm first of all using those headlamps is illegal! If you notice the backside of the package you can see it clearly printed that "Its illegal to use them on roads and they are meant only for Rally purposes".

But still i see many people using it. It surely increases the light output but it dazes the oncoming traffic too. And moreover i have seen some cars which have a light black layer formed on the inside of the headlamp assembly after some months due to excessive heat.

Top Bottom