Hyundai Grand i10 Asta (2019): Audio Upgrade Suggestions

Thread Starter #1
Dear car lover's,

I have a grand i10 Asta which has a very mediocre music system. Please advice me what to do? I am planning to upgrade my front to JBL Gto609c or club6500c. And move my front speakers to rear(is it even necessary?) Or should I change my rear speakers too with new one?? If yes, plz suggest.

I will first upgrade my speakers, even then if then if I am not satisfied ,I will change my head unit to 9inch ultrasonic.

Please help and suggest guys and gals

Thread Starter #3
Thank for reply @raman.bhadu ... I thought of changing front and rear speakers with a budget of 10-12k.. would my head unit not support both front and rear speaker changes???

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
No need to change the head unit. You can start by adding two components at the front pair it to an amplifier and a subwoofer. If you are not satisfied by that then you can change the headunit or buy another amplifier and 2 more speakers. 4 channel amplifier for the 4 speakers and 1 mono amp for the subwoofer.

Ps : I changed just the speakers on my verna without adding an amplifier and the difference was negligible. You need amplifier for the component speakers

there is a set of pioneer speakers recently launched. They say it is plug and play to all the 6.5-inch speakers. I have never auditioned but will be much easy and better fitted if it is plug and play. Please check their sound quality before installing them at a local store.
Pioneer TS-A1670F - Speakers & Subwoofers - All Products
Pioneer TS-A1600C - Speakers & Subwoofers - All Products
If low on budget then check these speakers sound quality
Pioneer TS-1601IN - Speakers & Subwoofers - All Products
Pioneer TS-C601IN - Speakers & Subwoofers - All Products
Both pairs are from the same series so it will be easy to tune them.
Also, you can check an active subwoofer which is perfect in my opinion for a small hatch but again please listen before the final installment and it will not eat up your boot space.
https://www.amazon.in/Blaupunkt-8200A-Subwoofer-System-Black/dp/B00IOLQMFE

Here is some peoples opinion on the sub.
Blaupunkt GTb 8200 A: Added a subwoofer to my Vitara Brezza
ICE upgrade : Hyundai Creta

Top Bottom