Hyundai Fluidic Verna SX or New Hyundai i20 Asta?

Re: Which car new i20(2012) or fludic verna 1.6 crdi vgt?

Hello, vix41085, your query regarding the two cars is from different segments, so share your preferences, priority, budgets etc.. It will be better.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Which new car? Fluidic Verna SX or New I20 (2012)?

budgets not problem at all. for driving prefernce which is best?

I felt i20 diesel has more feel from steering but car has mixed reaction when you hit pot holes or storm drains ,I drove the old one not new one so dont know what changes they have made from what i hear its not just cosmetic but small improvements.

Verna Fluidic has a smooth refined steering but i cannot comment much on driving pleasure etc cos i did not drive the car that extensively & i have forgotten everything else about it but its a no fuss car i can assure you.Some customers are not happy with the stock Bridgestones!

budgets not problem at all. for driving preference which is best?
You mean driving pleasure aka preference aka drivers car

Try TD on Punto, Figo, Swift and O yeah Verna SX and I20 then tell me which one is good

include polo, liva and fabia too because test drive doesn't costs but it only costs some time to pick the best one for your requirement.

dont just go by relatives or friends words or reviews on majority suggestions from online and offline, just do a Test drive and pick the one that suits you.

Re: Which new car? Fluidic Verna SX or New I20 Asta (2012)?

currently it seems like the i20 has some more features then the verna.
why don't you give both a test drive and see.

Re: Which new car? Fluidic Verna SX or New I20 Asta (2012)?

Driving preference? Well, both aint gonna give you much driving pleasure . If pure driving pleasure is your objective, best options are Fiesta/Vento in sedans and Punto/Polo/Swift in hatch department. Both are featire loaded ofcourse, so if you wanna choose between these two, go do a testdrive and opt for the one which you and your family likes.

All i10 and i20s doesnt self center after turning the vehicle.these are basics which hyundai fails to manage and still sales in large numbers..the engineer who responsible for this steering issues in hyundai and brakes issue in maruti suzuki swift should get jail term along with hefty fine.

Top Bottom