Hyundai Fluidic Verna Road Test Drive Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verna gets cosmetic changes and is up for sale:

Hyundai has updated the Verna saloon with minor cosmetic upgrades.

The updates include LED daytime running lights which are infused into the headlamp assembly, back-lit buttons for the power windows and, on the higher variants, the steering-mounted audio controls will be back-lit as well.

The top-spec Verna comes with re-styled alloy wheels, and that the spare wheel in higher trims is now a steel rim instead of an alloy wheel. Two headrests on the rear seats instead of the current car’s three is another minor change.

Prices for the updated Verna remain unchanged.

Source: Updated Hyundai Verna now on sale | Car News | Mid-size Saloons | Autocar India

Hi there
Anybody doing anything to improve the handling like strut tower bars or something?
Please let us know.
I'm thinking of doing one by myself. I'll upload some CAD models soon. Any suggestions/tips/ideas are welcome.

Hi there
Anybody doing anything to improve the handling like strut tower bars or something?
I think you should first think of doing something about the soft rear suspension, while driving Verna it seems like the rear suspension has a lot of travel and bottoms out quite frequently. I would suggest you to try out a suspension stiffner, add a module in one of the helix on each side and then see if the rear end handling improves.

Hi Guys, does anyone know if the iPod connector (the one with the USB and the aux connector together) is available anywhere? Aftermarket or from Hyundai and its approximate cost?

Have ordered it off of ebay, let's see how it is when it arrives, anyways are you able to browse through the ipod (playlists, artists, songs etc) on the HU using that cable? (like on a proper iPod compatible system) Even the Pioneer player in my nano works like a charm with just the usb cable connected to the ipod.

I aint have ipod.
I am android user.
I have pioneer touchscreen HU. Currently i am not able to browse in HU as it needs few sets of wires called as pioneer cd ah200. And not availabe in india[frustration][frustration].

I am facing a problem with bluetooth connectivity, mic and speakers not working when there is any incoming or outgoing call made from car and bluetooth.
the same call sounds correct when disconnected from car's system.
has anyone faced such issue? I have tried by deleting existing phone connections from car system and again pairing it. but there is no resolution yet.
issue to be reported for next servicing at Hyundai ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom