Hyundai Fluidic Verna Road Test Drive Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that but verna can give even more than that. Right now I don't have fluidic verna but owned before (few months ago). Its a matter of fuel quality. I don't know what is the quality difference b/w TN and KA. I full tanked on TN and drove to Bangalore. Verna gave only 25 kmpl. Next trip from Bangalore to Nagercoil. I full tanked on a HP bunk in Bangalore and drove @ 80-100 kmph. It gave 35 kmpl. Can you believe it but it is [:D]. If you get a chance try to full tank on Bangalore and see the mileage.
You said only 25 and in next line you claimed 35. [surprise] i only get 13 to 15 here at my place in my crdi. It still seems like dream to me. [lol]

Hi Pradeep_wheelz,

I have seen your FE figures on other FE thread.They looks to be so good.Are those figures are with 100% AC on in city/highway?Give any good tips to improve fe if any!
Also would like to mention my SA says those new changes in verna(illuminated buttons inside along with list you mentioned) are in new petrol cars as well since body remains same across verna.
If my car does not comes with latest changes he will return extra 6k which got hiked in july month since my model will be old in that case [lol]. Got all written commitments from them [clap]

hair sagar007, the fe which I got was an average of both mid n kms method. I will update the fe in thankfully method as soon as possible. My SA told me that the new Verna would get an chrome framed automatic rear view mirror. Advanced wishes for your new ride sagar007 [:)]. As far as driving tips for good fe follow our TAI 's tips for good fuelefficiency.

For the attention of all Fluidic Verna Owners
A google Doc has been Started for documenting the price of OEM Spare
I Kindly request all to put in teh necesaary deatils you have
Link to the Doc - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
Regards
Vishak

gears1313 mine is a petrol Verna buddy [:)] . I'm eager to know what is that switch .[;)]
@the switch : I dunno who you are, what function you do ; once I find it Il use you [lol]

Last edited:
I have also checked and there is no switch there. Moreover it looks like an after market switch. It will be better to go and ask the hyundai ASS guys. hehehe... are you sure that you do not have anything installed after market. [lol]

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom