Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 CRDi SX - Sleek Silver Finally Arrived

Awsome, Stunning, Beautiful, Mind Blowing! What else i can say about this verna. Congrats.
Did you get any freebees. What is On road price now? Please share something about its handling.

Thread Starter #47
Got home our Hyundai Fluidic Verna 1.6 CRDi SX - Pics attached now.

I shall come out with some interior snaps soon and will give a detailed initial report.

Just done 200 KMS of Running In Period. Its awesome...!
Though Running in is not required, just maintaining RPM btw 2-3K.

Thanks
Vickky.

Thread Starter #48
Awsome, Stunning, Beautiful, Mind Blowing! What else i can say about this verna. Congrats.
Did you get any freebees. What is On road price now? Please share something about its handling.
Thank you Sandy.

No Freebies. Didnt want to crib with them on that. On Road is 12.06lacs.

Just done about 300 kms till date and its a pleasure to drive this car. Just getting used to 6 gears, handling is just a breeze.

Havn't got to great speed, so cant really comment on handling. Suspension is quite soft and pothole are cakewalk. There are no Thud Sounds too.

FE is gradually increasing in city condition, It started with 12.8lts and now it is at 13.8kms/lt (Worst traffic condition, bumper to bumper traffic sometimes, full patchy road of Bangalore)

Highway - will debut it tomorrow and will have to check the FE on Highway tomorrow.

[;)]

Regards
Vickky.

Great to know that there is no thud noise from the suspension. Plan any long highway trip and observe the handling. Banglore is indeed very costly to buy a car.

vickky I'm extremely sorry just caught your thread now, been busy that i only check my subscribed threads when i log on.
anyways congrats on your beauty, do you find the rear soft? Im wondering if they have modified the rear or kept it the same. I ve got a query I've never asked any diesel guys as yet, hows the pick up in 6th gear?
i really wished hyundai would've thrown in the 6 gears for us petrol guys as well, would've been the icing especially during those early morning cruises i do.

Thread Starter #52
Hello All,

I'm still not able to write a detailed review on my new car which has clocked 2000KMS already. But to put in a line...Its Just Awesome..!

Still doing the Running in Period thoroughly, though the manual and others says its not required. Its showing up on my FE as well. Check out the snaps on my FE on Highway travel to Kerala last week.

Sorry..im not making you envy it but just trying to say its a nice car and not that bad as it is projected by some blogs.

Im really happy and will come with the gains and shortfalls soon.

Happy Driving.

Snaps in the order of run from Bangalore to Kerala.

Finally the Magic Figure arrived with sedate driving at 80-90Kms/hr

Thread Starter #54
vickky I'm extremely sorry just caught your thread now, been busy that i only check my subscribed threads when i log on.
anyways congrats on your beauty, do you find the rear soft? Im wondering if they have modified the rear or kept it the same. I ve got a query I've never asked any diesel guys as yet, hows the pick up in 6th gear?
i really wished hyundai would've thrown in the 6 gears for us petrol guys as well, would've been the icing especially during those early morning cruises i do.
Thanks Nick,

Hey Nick,

Thanks. Rear is a little soft for a highway ride. 6th Gear is really awesome, you can cruize at 100kms and RPM is still 1750 and you can touch 140 easily in a jet of a time. But didnt want to break the Running in rules so stuck to within 100Kms/hr.

vikky those are good figures but let the car see the whole rpm range till 4000rpm, keep varying speeds and try not to baby the car alot. Dont stay on one speed for a long time. I havent followed any run in period on my car just drove it normally.

Thread Starter #59
Well, its a long long break...! Sorry for being so busy.

Latest updates of my 3 month's young Baby Verna.

She just rocks.
1. She has covered 6600 KMS in 3 months, averaging at 16 KMS/Ltr in horrible Bangalore Traffic and Bumpy roads.

2. I have got upto 28Kms/ltr at a frozen drive at speed between 80-90Kms/hr(Stick to it strictly).

3. 3-4 minor scratches already. (It really pains to see that)

4. Silver is an awesome color - Dust is visible but looks neat when compared to other colors with same amount of dust.

5. Thud Sound - Very much in all hyundai Verna - if you plunge into a deep pothole.

6. Have not modified anything on it other than getting the complete Leather seats done at Karlsson.

7. Pick up is awesome in the Turbo Range @ RPM>1750

8. GC is a little worrisome when you have unethical speedbreakers

9 Ride is a slight bumpy when you are on the highway, but feels awesome to drive

10. Last but not the least - Rs 5 increase on diesel sucks after paying such a huge difference on the Engine.

Will come back soon(May be when im free) with more updates.

Thank you all for reading my post.

Happy driving.

hey I'm planning to buy verna 1.6 Ex petrol or 1.6 SX diesel. Actually m a bit confused for which should i go for as diesel is getting too costly and will it be bettr to go for petrol n fitting a new sequential kit CNG in it as it removes the problem of lag and all. so please give your suggestions as amount matters for me :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom