Hyundai Elite i20 Review & Pictures: Fashionably Elite

Hyundai Elite i20 AT Brochure Leaked

Hello Guys

The much awaited Elite i20 Automatic's brochure leaked. I've found it while reseaching on web. Right now the AT will be only offered in Magna varient so the features will be limited. No disk brakes even in the AT varient. It is only 4 speed torque converter unit. As per brochure it also shows that side and curtain airbag is standard in Asta (O) MT trim.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm ok with not having keyless entry, automatic AC, touchscreen music system etc etc in the automatic car but not ABS. So out of my wishlist then.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Update:

NEW DELHI: Hyundai is all set to add more safety features in its popular hatchback - the Elite i20. According to sources, the top-spec Asta (O) trims will get six airbags. Hyundai used to offer six airbags with the first-generation i20, but reduced the number to two with the second-generation model - the Elite i20.
link

Regards

Akash

Hi all,

My query is for Elite i20 petrol Sports variant. Has anyone installed gear lock ? If yes, Are you able to pull the Driver seat towards the front?
The reason why i am asking this question is - One of my family member considering this car and was told by the Hyundai people that Gear lock cannot be fitted in this Variant.
Please share the details if you have any answer to it.

Thanks
Nitin

Hi all,

My query is for Elite i20 petrol Sports variant. Has anyone installed gear lock ? If yes, Are you able to pull the Driver seat towards the front?
The reason why i am asking this question is - One of my family member considering this car and was told by the Hyundai people that Gear lock cannot be fitted in this Variant.
Please share the details if you have any answer to it.

Thanks
Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Did you manage to get the gear lock for i20, I am looking for Asta O. Kindly revert if you managed to get the gear lock.

Regards,
Dayalan P.

I have elite i20 Asta (O), with AVN - the AVN is not properly displaying the album art when connected with Ipod, the image is skewed, for all the albums & the songs have proper art & its downloaded from itunes. with USB i am getting proper album art for few songs only. anybody faced this issue?

Attachments

which OBD2 device did you buy. can you please provide the link for the same and give a brief review on all the codes and features that can be read via this device.
I have a ELM 327 OBD reader got it from ebay.in, i have used in my old car with Torque pro app (paid) & Torque pro Racing meter, it will read the fault codes (if any) and you can look up the internet for further details. the app also displays info's like mileage, engine load, turbo boost , RPM, coolant temp.

I am going to use it for my Elite CRDi some time next week & will post the images.

I am finally feeling elated [drive]with an elite.... Variant Asta (O) crdi.

R16 alloys, Projectors, Split rear seat, and 6 speed gearbox was the reason for this specific variant selection.

Delivered last Saturday (3 December) and planning for a drive this weekend for night drive of 200Kms.

Although driving small cars for past 30 years, I am new to such gizmos .Maybe, will start a new thread about the decision dilemmas and the final selection process.

Used an old camera and hence poor quality

Attachments

Last edited:
I am finally feeling elated [drive]with an elite.... Variant Asta (O) crdi.

I had opted for extended warranty for year 3 and 4 at the time of purchase itself. Do we get any warranty certificate or booklet in support of extended warranty. I am yet to get a warranty certificate.

Would appreciate it from users , if a photo of the certificate from Hyundai could be shared

I had opted for extended warranty for year 3 and 4 at the time of purchase itself. Do we get any warranty certificate or booklet in support of extended warranty. I am yet to get a warranty certificate.

Would appreciate it from users , if a photo of the certificate from Hyundai could be shared
yes You will get a warranty certificate.

Will check if possible will post it.

You actually don't need it, if you enter your car details in Hyundai ASC desktop tool they can see your warranty expiry date in system.

Top Bottom