Hyundai Elite i20 Review & Pictures: Fashionably Elite

Just got the 2nd free service done. The car has clocked 8,400 Kms. in 3 months. Pretty amazed with the service charges. The total bill amount was a mere 2729/-[clap]. Didn't opt for wheel alignment etc, I prefer to get it done at a friendly neighborhood place.

And the service advisor couldn't sell the anti-rust coating etc. to me[;)]

Just got the 2nd free service done. The car has clocked 8,400 Kms. in 3 months. Pretty amazed with the service charges. The total bill amount was a mere 2729/-[clap]. Didn't opt for wheel alignment etc, I prefer to get it done at a friendly neighborhood place.

And the service advisor couldn't sell the anti-rust coating etc. to me[;)]
Just curious to know mate that why did you get your second service at 8400 kms instead of 10000 kms? And it's only 3 months only, if it had been 8400 km and 1 year than it's understandable as per the service schedule.

Just curious to know mate that why did you get your second service at 8400 kms instead of 10000 kms? And it's only 3 months only, if it had been 8400 km and 1 year than it's understandable as per the service schedule.
1. Had done ~4000 kms round trip (Bangalore to Jamshedpur and back) when the car was just 2000 kms old.

2. Plus, I usually don't prefer to wait till the car reaches the 10K limit.

3. Moreover, since its a new engine and with the reduced amount/absence of carbon deposits in the engine, it is quite possible for minute metal filings (particles) to be present in the engine oil.

4. Have an upcoming road trip of about 3000 kms, starting 25th Dec'15.[:D]

Do feel free to share your thoughts on this. Cheers!

I got latest accessory list from another online blog
its having new items added by Hyundai
Nappa Seat Covers, DRL, Projectors with DRL etc.
Attaching for your ref.
Any members interested then upgrade their car with this components and pls. share reviews and post with images over here

Attachments

Can it be retrofitted in the current i20
AFAIK, cornering lamps require signals from sensors of steering column and ECU.

If the projectors same as I20 Active, then it is a single bulb plus magnetic solenoid to change beams.

Again its a TOSS to connect these projector assembly without tampering wires.
A question of warranty.

Cheers !!

Yes Today i went to my dealer and came to know that new i20 are coming with Projectors and DRLs but they don't have idea about whether its available as accessory and for cost they are not sure. They dont have updated accessory list too.

I suggest all members to inquire and share here if any update

I have done follow-up.
they said they are working and will revert back ASAP.
Because of Chennai situation it is getting delayed.

You can also raise your concern with your dealer and ask them to follow-up.
I got replacement for entire AVN System. On inquiring they said they got replacement and new unit came from Hyundai India to my dealer - I got it replaced by couple of days back and new system came with new software and updated hardware so i hope not there will be no issue of on/off etc.

Still Speed Dependent Volume Control is not working and they don't have any idea about this feature.

Can you please share the cost details and photographs of the system after installation .
Its replacement dear so no cost. And its looking same as before no visual change
my existing AVN system of Asta(O) was replaced because of few issues which most of Asta(O) owners are observing and for that Hyundai is giving replacement.

does anyone know how to get the maps updated in asta(o). And what map service hyundai is using, is it the nokia here maps or the is it something hyundai developed itself?

Top Bottom