Hyundai Elite i20 Review & Pictures: Fashionably Elite

I have specifically checked on Highway it gives 15KMPL while in City with traffic it only gives 7 to 8 max
Dont know about the traffic there but here in delhi mine delivers anywhere between 12-13 with ac on.

Anyone checked - Speed Sensing Volume Control - I have tried several times with low and high volume/Speed but not getting it worked??
SA told me that it will work when outside noise is high then it will automatically increase volume but i don't think its working in any case.
As i20 Elite is not having Speed Sensing installed (Auto locks are also not working after car start and speed cross to 10Km) In my i10 it was working fine.
Reply awaited from i20 Elite Owners
I20 doesnt have auto door lock,many people have tried with the variois code scanners to change the settings but have failed everytime,even in other forums people have been talking about this but there is no solution yet for this problem.

Dont know about the traffic there but here in delhi mine delivers anywhere between 12-13 with ac on.
How you measure Mileage specifically?

For me speed sensing seems to be working fine.i just turn it on and with increase in speed it keeps the sound to an audible level,i have never felt that i need to raise the volume.
i don't think mine is working. as if i keep volume on 8 and drive car and reach to 80-100 KM still volume level keeps on 8 only...

Last edited by a moderator:
How you measure Mileage specifically?
tank full to tank full method. so mine hovers between 12-13.

i don't think mine is working. as if i keep volume on 8 and drive car and reach to 80-100 KM still volume level keeps on 8 only...
have it checked.
just asking. haven't you ever experienced a raise in volume when you're above 80-100kmph

I have diesel i20, well mileage isn't that great. I get about 12.5 in city & around 16-17 on highways. All our other cars return higher FE especially on Highways. Still i am happy it is more efficient & better performing then Petrol version.

I have specifically checked on Highway it gives 15KMPL while in City with traffic it only gives 7 to 8 max
Again checked Mileage precisely using Torque Pro App...And results are improved(Actually i have also changed driving habits bit). Now on Highway I am getting around 16 KMPL and in mixed use(City and Highway) I am getting around 12 to 13. On Petrol 1.2 Elite i20 I think these are good figures I am getting.

Last edited:
Again checked Mileage precisely using Torque Pro App...And results are improved(Actually i have also changed driving habits bit). Now on Highway I am getting around 16 KMPL and in mixed use(City and Highway) I am getting around 12 to 13. On Petrol 1.2 Elite i20 I think these are good figures I am getting.
Yeah.thats nice.what kind of driving habit have you adapted to

Yeah.thats nice.what kind of driving habit have you adapted to
In city with traffic, i used to drive on 3rd and 4th gear only ( no 5th with low speed to avoid engine lugging)
On highway i mostly drive on 5th only with keep balancing on speed from 70 to 80km max. Not above 100km
Keep AC and Fan Auto Always with temp set as 24

Hi all

I had a question regarding the avn system on the i20 asta optional variant. Does the micro sd card with the maps come fitted in the avn system or do I need to collect it from the dealer or is there anything I should know about this?

Hello All,

I recently booked an Elite i20 VTVT Asta(O) Petrol and now as the days are passing by i am getting very confused on the colour or which colour will suit the car best(Between RED, GREY n Silver). Have initially booked the car with Grey but now i am confused with my decision. Guys can you please help me out with those 3 colours.
Also if you have i20 in those 3 shade please post a full pic so that i can figure it out. I have to report the SR regarding the colour change asap.

Thanks

Hi all

I had a question regarding the avn system on the i20 asta optional variant. Does the micro sd card with the maps come fitted in the avn system or do I need to collect it from the dealer or is there anything I should know about this?
Hey Jonathan,

During the booking of my car, I asked the SR regarding the same to which he said it has inbuilt navigation Card, though it can be taken out for updates. So for me the NAV card is getting delivered with my car itself. [clap]

Hey Jonathan,

During the booking of my car, I asked the SR regarding the same to which he said it has inbuilt navigation Card, though it can be taken out for updates. So for me the NAV card is getting delivered with my car itself. [clap]
I got it separately in sealed cover with separate manual of AVN and Maps

Hello All,

I recently booked an Elite i20 VTVT Asta(O) Petrol and now as the days are passing by i am getting very confused on the colour or which colour will suit the car best(Between RED, GREY n Silver). Have initially booked the car with Grey but now i am confused with my decision. Guys can you please help me out with those 3 colours.
Also if you have i20 in those 3 shade please post a full pic so that i can figure it out. I have to report the SR regarding the colour change asap.

Thanks
Color is always personal preference. But yes elite i20 is best looking in White color. Red and Grey is very dark and you have to keep car very clean and polished if you opt for such colors. Silver is giving bit dull look.

Ok. Lets see how soon they fix
Pls post to me once anyone get software update and got this fixed...
I got call from Hyundai Dealer and they asked me to capture and provide video showing the exact issue and by chance after 2 days I face the same issue of AVN not opening after starting the car and I have started capturing on mobile camera. then I have switched off the car and start again but AVN not opened then I come out from the car and press button to lock the car and on next press to open car (yet door off and I have not entered in car) AVN starts - At that time I was outside of the car. The whole clip I have given to dealer and they are sending this to Hyundai India (they told me that this is random issue and Hyundai is planning to change entire AVN system with some other one). They will update me once my ticket get answered. I will update you all on this. and if any one of you find this random issue then I suggest to post it to Hyundai India.
Between I want to ask one question. When you unlock the car and enter in the car. Are you able to open AVN by pressing its power button(without first pressing push button power start) Generally it should not happen because without pressing car power button no instrument should start?

Top Bottom