Hyundai Elite i20 Review & Pictures: Fashionably Elite

Hi Guys, I installed shark fin antenna, its looking very good with i20 elite.
Seems Shark fin antenna color is mismatch with i20 polar white color.

As i informed earlier i got AVN replaced from Hyundai and software update also done couple of times including firmware update. Now it seems Hyundai has resolved AVN issues and it seem working fine.

Anyone else can confirm on AVN replacement and software updates

Only one feature now i find not working is "Speed Sensing Volume Control" which i think is not enabled for i20 elite as its not having speed sensing sensors installed and that's why Auto lock is not working.

Further i have inquired with my dealer on projector laps with DRL and they said its not available yet at dealerships and once its came they will check compatibility and all and let me know.

if anyone of you has some news or update on this then pls reply.

Seems Shark fin antenna color is mismatch with i20 polar white color.

As i informed earlier i got AVN replaced from Hyundai and software update also done couple of times including firmware update. Now it seems Hyundai has resolved AVN issues and it seem working fine.

Anyone else can confirm on AVN replacement and software updates

Only one feature now i find not working is "Speed Sensing Volume Control" which i think is not enabled for i20 elite as its not having speed sensing sensors installed and that's why Auto lock is not working.

Further i have inquired with my dealer on projector laps with DRL and they said its not available yet at dealerships and once its came they will check compatibility and all and let me know.

if anyone of you has some news or update on this then pls reply.
which OBD2 device did you buy. can you please provide the link for the same and give a brief review on all the codes and features that can be read via this device.

Which is the best coulur for i20elite?

Hi I am going to buy a new i20 elite asta 0 vtvt on September...I have gone through almost all reviews and comparisons on you tube. In every reviews they are commenting i20 is not drivers car because its of low feedback from the steering, is that right ?

Also can you guys please suggest a colur for my car. I am confused between white/phantom black and red.

Also is the i20 asta o's projector lamp and i20 active's projector lamps are the same ?

what do you guys suggest, go with i20 sports/asta and customize it with projector with DRL and avn ? Does that voids warranty ?

Hello everyone,

Can anyone confirm if the Elite i20 sportz 1.2 (p) comes with the rear spoiler? I couldn't find any clear information anywhere hence the doubt.

Thanks for the help!

Off late I am noticing increased NVH Levels in my i20. The Suspension sound is there every time I go over speed breaker and potholes even at slow speed (<20 kmph) and the suspension has become hard. Engine clatter is also heard easily in cabin. Don't know whether these issues are specific to my car.
This is common problem in some of the car manufactured in 2015, not sure exactly the VIN no. list but its due to faulty stability bush bar. Its a easy fixed, takes 15-20 minutes and covered under warranty. if SA is not aware about this , talk to service manager. I recently get those replaced free in Pune ( Kothari hyundai Kharadi, pune)

Re: Which is the best coulur for i20elite?

what do you guys suggest, go with i20 sports/asta and customize it with projector with DRL and avn ? Does that voids warranty ?
If you get this changed aftermarket from non HASS outlet then the warranty will be void since this would involve playing around with the wire. Hence it is not advisable. However, you might check out with the dealers too, some dealers offer the entire Projector lamp kit retrofit in non-asta (o) models as an accessory. It will be expensive as compared to aftermarket but your warranty remains intact.

cya,
seeker

Hyundai to launch 1.4 litre Elite i20 AT (Petrol)

The engine in question is the 1.4-liter Dual VTVT four-cylinder petrol capable of 100 PS at 6,000 rpm and 13.5 kgm of torque at 4,000 rpm, paired to a conventional 4-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox.

Hyundai will launch the i20 Automatic in a single variant – the Magna trim level. This variant gets dual front airbags as standard, but misses out on ABS and EBD, alloy wheels, projector headlights, keyless entry, rear parking camera, the touchscreen entertainment system, and automatic AC.

Reason, no AT in Asta trim :- Given the larger displacement engine, the i20 AT will no longer be classified as a ‘small car’ and the corresponding excise duty will increase from 12.5 percent to 24 percent. As a result, introducing the 1.4-liter AT on the top-end Asta variant will drive up costs and put the hatchback out of contention for many prospective buyers.

Source :- Team-bhp

Attachments

Top Bottom