Hyundai Creta Diesel SX(O) MT Review

Thread Starter #31

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Guys i was first customer to book the SXO Creta(white) and the good news is that i am getting my car delivery tomorrow. According to my SA , the GC is 197mm for the sxo version and 190+ for sx versions .
Wow, nice buddy. Many good wishes for ownership of Creta. I just would like to clarify the GC Value for you of Creta. Irrespective of the variant, GC value of Creta is 190mm only. Below attached is a screen shot of Creta's dimensions published officially.

Untitled.png

Regards

Akash

Guys i was first customer to book the SXO Creta(white) in Advaith Hyundai Mysore and the good news is that i am getting my car delivery tomorrow. I am very impressed with the car. According to my SA , the GC is 197mm for the sxo version and 190+ for sx versions . Boot space is 400lts. He also gauranteed me that the suspensions are too good and the rear tyres wont rubb the wheel arch by any chance.
Congratulations on your purchase. However, please understand that the Sales Advisor does what he has to do - "sell" the car. So his "guaranteeing" that suspensions are too good and rear tyres wont rub the wheel arch by any chance" has to be validated by asking 3 adults to sit in the rear and a fourth one observing . No harm in taking multiple test drives to fully ascertain yourself. Another suggestion- bring 3-4 large /medium suitcases (filled with newspaper or something else like that) and try to fit them into the boot of the Creta. See for yourself if the boot depth suffices. It is such a useful test for those who need boot capacity. I wonder why dealers dont show it at their level to advertise the boot space ??

Guys,what's the present waiting period of Creta 1.6 SX(O) and 1.6 SX+ AT all over India?Just asking because some dealers are quoting much waiting period for automatic.
My cousin booked 2 Creta's. Both were diesel, one was SX and another one was diesel AT. They took the delivery of SX MT but for AT the dealer has told him to wait for 2-3 months. He is situated in Gurgaon.

My cousin booked 2 Creta's. Both were diesel, one was SX and another one was diesel AT. They took the delivery of SX MT but for AT the dealer has told him to wait for 2-3 months. He is situated in Gurgaon.
Thanks for the confirmation Singh Saab.AFAIK,SX(O) is immediately available and we are considering Creta 1.6 Diesel as a second car at home whereas Vento would be used by myself and mom.Felt 1.6SX(O) a better looker than SX and SX+ due to 17 inch Alloys.

Attended Hyundai Creta launch at SS Hyundai, Pathanamthitta, Kerala event. They invited us as special guests. My father is having Hyundai i10 (purchased recently from them). Create is creating waves, and lots of pending orders not delivered on time. I spent some time with the display vehicle, and my first opinion is, it is a capable vehicle.

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01320.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #37

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Prices of Hyundai Creta are now revised. Below are Ex-Delhi Prices of Petrol and Diesel.​

Petrol

VariantEx-Showroom Price (INR)

1.6L Dual VTVT 6-Speed Manual Base 869,461
1.6L Dual VTVT 6-Speed Manual S 967,062
1.6L Dual VTVT 6-Speed Manual SX+ 1,129,548

Diesel

VariantEx-Showroom Price (INR)

1.4L CRDi 6-Speed Manual BASE 956,940
1.4L CRDi 6-Speed Manual S 1,052,226
1.4L CRDi 6-Speed Manual S+ 1,155,030
1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Manual SX 1,179,971
1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Manual SX+ 1,277,770
1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Manual SX (O) 1,380,156
1.6L CRDi VGT 6-Speed Automatic SX+ 1,377,771

Official

Regards

Akash

My friend had bought Creta AT last month in white colour replacing his 1 year old City VX Diesel,which was considered as total loss when his father was driving the car and smashed it.

Hi, I was planning to buy the creta petro sx+ variant but found out it lacked all the safety features like the curtain airbags and all. The only fully loaded option they have is in the diesel sx(o) variant. My concern is my daily commute is very less say an avg of 400kms a month, leaving the price factor aside is the diesel variant worth considering? Is the maintenance cost high for diesel car and if left the car untouched for a week would it still work perfectly on 8th day?

M interested in buying only a compact suv and safety is my main concern, I really liked the looks n features of this car when compared to eco sport and tareno n duster. So should I buy the diesel variant even if my daily usage is low? Plz suggest me, n thanks in advance.

It's raining Cretas in my gang.One friend bought Creta AT in white colour and another Creta was bought by my dad's friend same month.But,it's a base SX.Both cars were bought in white colour.

My dad,who used to be Creta lover,now turned hater of Creta due to being small size.He is now considering XUV over Creta due to size.

Hi, I was planning to buy the creta petro sx+ variant but found out it lacked all the safety features like the curtain airbags and all. The only fully loaded option they have is in the diesel sx(o) variant. My concern is my daily commute is very less say an avg of 400kms a month, leaving the price factor aside is the diesel variant worth considering? Is the maintenance cost high for diesel car and if left the car untouched for a week would it still work perfectly on 8th day?

M interested in buying only a compact suv and safety is my main concern, I really liked the looks n features of this car when compared to eco sport and tareno n duster. So should I buy the diesel variant even if my daily usage is low? Plz suggest me, n thanks in advance.
If you insist that side and curtain airbags are absolutely a MUST, then dont compromise. The alternative is Ecosport in this category. In fact, the Ecosport automatic version also gets ESP,Traction control , hill launch assist feature. Frankly speaking, both the Ecosport and the Creta are similarly sized inside ie, they both cannot accomodate 5 full sized adults. The only thing is that Ecosport has lesser bootspace at around 360 litres.
Now, if side and curtain airbags are not a priority, then the case is different.

Finally,my dad had driven his friend's Creta and got bowled for its performance.The version he drove was Creta 1.6 SX,which costs ₹14.5L on road Hyd.To say frankly,he may not love the car due to its size,but this car won his hearts again after driving it for the first time.This will be the pure replacement for our VW Vento,whose engine is one of the best even after doing 87000+ Kms and close to 75000 Kms in almost 3 years.

My other acquaintance,whose 2014 City met with 3 accidents in same year,is also in a same boat to replace their car.So,I and my friend had suggested to look at Creta.

Btw,I feel Creta 1.6 SX(O) and Creta AT feels the best for me whereas my father prefers 1.6 SX base due to vfm and the car is mostly driven by driver.

Top Bottom