Hyundai Accent Executive - 8000 km Review

350Z

Core Team
Accent’s interiors still feel fresh. I would have personally preferred matching beige upholstery instead of yellow, though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

what's that thing near engine door opening lever ?

Seeing your accent and mine its like heaven and hell . People will feel heavon in your car compare to mine :biggrin:

Thread Starter #38
One of the most good looking Accent I have seen lately. You car is really very well maintained and love the seat covers.
Thank you Amit [:)] . Always tries to keep interior fresh.

hmm..is it OBD connector???
actually its not OBD connector. Its Fog lamp switch. Since OE items was costing more than 4k .. i got duplicate fog fitted from car accessories shop costing around 1200k. Since original switch was not available they placed fog lamp switch over there.

Now i have fitted Original switch from showroom. Damn thing cost me 900 bucks + 400 odd amount for wiring [surprise]. On top of all this they have fitted grey color switch. Now am in pursuit of black color switch with them.

IMO the wooden finish is looking nice and giving an appeal to the dash console. And i must say you are maintaining your engine bay very well.

Dear Muni,

Car looks awesome. Keep it maintained.

Hope it is 1600 CC. Do not expect much of pick up & try to accept as it is. You may find the car flying after 50 / 60km per hr. Enjoy as it is. Mechanic will always tell you that the problems highlighted are rectified. But it often get rectified.

Take care & Enjoy ACCELERATING[cheers]

bsn

Top Bottom