Hyundai Accent Executive - 8000 km Review

Thread Starter #17
Ikon was also considered while selecting Accent , but was dropped due to interior and back seat comfort of ford when compared to Accent. Ikon back seat review which i read is comfortable more for 2 persons rather than 3 persons . Also since for 9 years we where driving Santro and is satisfied with the quality and support from Hyundai.

Also there where rumour's Ford vehicle tend to struggle during long term use and also parts is very costly. Don't know in detail but this was rumored at that time .

congrats for getting accent buddy i love its interiors very much!! black makes accent looks even more cool!! [glasses]

Good to see a review of a new Accent Executive. I am loving the instrument cluster, though a digital odo would have added the appeal.

Thank you codename47
UV protection is from fading of rite ? for cleaning dirt and all can this be iused ?
it does save it from fading .
First you have to give it a good wipe with wet Chamois (its made of a goat skin or can be synthetic)

then after cleaning it let it dry a bit and then apply that. Once a month is necessary to keep it nice and safe and also do polish the car once every 3 weeks . saves you color from fading . see my car its 96 model skyline in cherry red/burgandy

Attachments

Thread Starter #23
Good to see a review of a new Accent Executive. I am loving the instrument cluster, though a digital odo would have added the appeal.
Yes but i guess its one of the few things that affected with cost cut release of Accent. Another change i felt from earlier Accent is the Radio arial has been made manual. Earlier versions it was automatic

Thread Starter #24
First you have to give it a good wipe with wet Chamois (its made of a goat skin or can be synthetic)

then after cleaning it let it dry a bit and then apply that. Once a month is necessary to keep it nice and safe and also do polish the car once every 3 weeks . saves you color from fading . see my car its 96 model skyline in cherry red/burgandy
Guess i ll try that . Need to check wr i can get one in kochi

A very true initial ownership report from the heart Phantom! loved reading it![thumbsup]

The car looks good in the metallic grey colour. It's the colour I wanted to paint my accent too, but now I have decided on black!

Thread Starter #27

I bought wet Chamios. Its costing around 150k , Is the price ok ?

Top Bottom