Hyundai’s New Small Car Eon (Codename: HA)

Thread Starter #63

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hyundai’s New Small Car Eon (Codename: HA)

These are the official Exterior and Interior sketches of Eon from Zigwheels.

Hyundai-Eon-front.jpg

Hyundai-Eon-rear.jpg

Hyundai-Eon-interiors.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Eon looks bigger in pictures, I am sure it will stand similar or just a little bigger to i10 in flesh.
Front looks like i10 and rear like a sibling of i20 [:)]

The back side view looks different in these images . The image which ACI shown are different which shows ugly back side!

Re: Hyundai’s New Small Car (Codename: HA)

Looks heavily inspired from i10. The flared wheel arches are not suiting the car and the rear is looking a bit bulky for an hatch. And also it looks like variants are named like Era , Magna , Sportz and Asta for this model too.
Hi, you can be right. i think its badge says magna !

Thread Starter #69

350Z

Core Team

Just check this out. Here are crystal clear spy pictures of Eon’s exteriors as well as interiors. And the dashboard seems to be well-finished for a small car such as this one. Now that Hyundai has decided not to phase out the Santro, they’re sure going to very competitively price Eon by placing it between Santro and i10.

Hyundai-Eon-front1.jpg

Hyundai-Eon-rear-right.jpg

Hyundai-Eon-rear1.jpg

Hyundai-Eon-interiors1.jpg
Source: Anything on wheels

Drive Safe,
350Z

To me, if this car is going to be the Alto competitor then, the things are definitely going to be difficult for Maruti.

very nice pics 350z...[clap]
this car is going to rock automobile segment...
Interior pics looks like high end model..
lets wait for the price tag...

This is the Sportz variant , there must be an higher Asta variant too on top of this. Don't know whether the top end model will have different Interiors though.

Exteriors looks good,a lot better in the above post.Interiors are promising unlike alto.This sure will pull down alto if priced very competitively.But i expect it round 3.80-4 lakhs on-road Bangalore.

The car looks good. Only thing that hyundai should do it solve the "steering rattle" before launching this car. Also the spare parts cost should be lesser,mileage and AC should be better than that of alto k10. Then only Maruti alto will have a competition.

Top Bottom