Hyundai’s New Small Car Eon (Codename: HA)

Re: Hyundai’s New Small Car (Codename: HA)

Thanks for merging the threads. Sorry this thread didn't show up when I did a search and I created a new one. Anyway waiting for the launch.

Sorry this thread didn't show up when I did a search and I created a new one
Hint : While searching select the check-box 'Search titles only'.

Thanks for the information Umang. To me the above pic looks like a PS job of i10+Vista. Further, the grill shares close resemblance with that of Brio.

Thread Starter #50

350Z

Core Team

These are the undisguised spy pictures of Hyundai Eon. It will replace the Santro to compete with Maruti Alto. Expect the car to launch next month under Rs.3 Lakhs.

Eon_1.jpg

Eon_4.jpg

Eon_3.jpg
Source: Autocar India

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looks heavily inspired from i10. The flared wheel arches are not suiting the car and the rear is looking a bit bulky for an hatch. And also it looks like variants are named like Era , Magna , Sportz and Asta for this model too.

The car really looks nice compared to santro, alto. May be if hyundai had given a larger set of wheels , would have been nice .

Finally Hyundai deciding to say goodbye to it oldest and most successful hatch Santro. Infact it was time Santro is been in our country for almost a decade and it is high time to say good bye to it. I am still confused why Hyundai people is still making Accent.

I guess, the Ritz will no longer be critisized for it bad back. Thanks to the strange rear of this new baby from Hyundai. IMO minus the flared out wheel arches and those alien taillamps, the car is looking decent. If launched at a price below 3lacs, then it will surely give a tough competition to Alto.

well this is looking mini i10 to me or maybe even better looking than i10!! and i dont agree its rear is very different from ritz..but yea hyundai should have put bigger wheels!!

replace the Santro
Santro will be discontinued ? Come on it still sells 8k+ PM

This car is looking bad from back side. And looks like i10 from front side.

it sells 8k per month only now but it wont do that great after eon so thats why hyundai is discontinuing santro..

They should opt Maruti way 4 cars - same engine - different looks. The customer stays with Maruti. [;)]

Thread Starter #60

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hyundai’s New Small Car Eon (Codename: HA)

Eon is quite a cross of Hyundai i10 and i30 in terms of design, but I love the way it looks. Someone is on its way to snatch the market share of Maruti Alto. Beware!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom