Hyderabad & Secunderabad Guys - Please Raise Your Hand!

350Z

Core Team
Planning up for a meet? You can also find out the names by visiting Member List > Search Members > Advanced Search > Enter "Hyderabad" in Location > Hit Search.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Meet not yet, just want to know who all from Hyderabad are here.... yeah that can be done. Once I get to know guys then meet can be planned as well.

zengetz

Suspended
Hey buddy! I'm from Hyderabad.I did a search on the members list here and theres only a handful of members from Hyderabad and ver very few people who are active around here.

Was surprised to see myself as the most active member from Hyderabad [surprise]

Avi

Hi friends

I am also from Hyderabad. I do not see any Hyderabad member active on the forum these days !!

Best Regards
RK

Yes Sethu, Sir

I am already on my job for our next dream meet !!

I have started contacting people from Hyderabad and gearing them up for the coming meet

Assured with best of the efforts from
RK

Oh, its really good, more of them are coming out now. I request all of you to visit a thread named with West meets South. It is a meet planned for KL,KA,MH,AP,TN states very soon and please share your comments on the same

-Cheers[:)]
RK

Oh, its really good, more of them are coming out now. I request all of you to visit a thread named with West meets South. It is a meet planned for KL,KA,MH,AP,TN states very soon and please share your comments on the same

-Cheers[:)]
RK
Mr. RK, Thanks for making lot of people comming out from hyderabad and also re-directing to our meet thread.

Freinds you can visit http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...hennai-meet-experiences-pg-19-onwards-32.html which was happend very successfully recently.

Thank you all.

Top Bottom