Hyderabad International Auto Expo - 2010

Thread Starter #1

Attachments

Its only in July , i will be free in home after college!! Maybe i can attend if some chennai members and Pondy members come! Worth attending if its the same as shown in pictures i guess!

It will definitely be like the Banalore Expo,but,we can expect a lot more super cars like the X6,M3,SLK,RR and a lot more on display or as visitors for sure.
There is a dealer in Hyderabad,who has a lot of super cars like Lamborghini,Porsche,Bentley,
RRand more sports cars.

hey guys, after seeing these pics the show is looking worth attending and definitely better than bangy show which you attended. btw, whats that in second last pic?

@cooldhaya, please try to attend and bring some pics for us.

I guess its the parking lot of that expo!

Yeah i can attend if some members from here can accompany me![;)]

But hey Hyderabad is not very close to Chennai either , a good 400-450kms away from me![:)]

Thread Starter #8
There is one more Auto Show in Hyderabad.

The 2010 Auto Show South to be held at Hyderabad from 13th to 16th May.

First Mumbai, then Delhi and now in the south, the city of Pearls i.e. Hyderabad will have its Motor Show between the 13th and 16th of May 2010. The Auto Show South will be held at the Hitex Exhibition Centre in Izzat Nagar which is situated in Hyderabad. The Auto Show South will be organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) with the support of Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) and Federation of Automobile Dealers Association of India (FADA).

Motoroids

No chance to attend this one , my last semester exam is on 13th may! But thinking of attending the other event!!

Top Bottom