Hunt For a New Cell Phone Begins! (Bought Samsung Galaxy Y)

Re: Hunt For a New Cell Phone Begins!

You checked for Equinox? Is it the same that show on google search? is it for 2400/- only? and where to buy it? i checked a sony outlet here at jalgaon and he says sony mobiles are different from sony ericsson!

Samsung galaxypro.?
I think it is touch and type model.
Yes you care correct. I have this model and its an excellent phone. It has Android 2.2 with almost all the features you want to have. Best is that its with qwerty keypad as well as the screen is touch. Its an excellent option to work with. On the flip side, it is little bit wider than the other options in the market.

Samsung has come a long way on mobile phones, which has helped them to beat LG in market. This is the first time they crossed LG in past 5 years.

I would recommend you to go for Samsung Galaxy (Android OS) or other samsung tocuh models (Beda OS). Decent models starts from 6500 /- onwards.

I was an hard core Nokia fan. Lately I realised that Samsung models are worththe money you spent.[:)]

but Samsung arent that well built. Ask Mastersquall... haha look for HTC if possible. actually Wave is quite good.

looks like some GSM arena stuffs !! and between i am a android dev :D
HTC will have the best software , samsung will have the best hardware. choose between the two. costly HTc or a cheap samsung, i would go for the HTC anyday, its trouble free

Jeno

AMG

Suspended

You checked for Equinox? Is it the same that show on google search? is it for 2400/- only? and where to buy it? i checked a sony outlet here at jalgaon and he says sony mobiles are different from sony ericsson!

Rs 2400 for an equinox?[surprise]

Link please.

My brother just bought the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 yesterday for 10k here. Do check it out , though its a touch screen its really good and i kinda liked it! Only negative is see is no flash![frustration]

AMG

Suspended

@ swapnil, instead of hijacking Vibhor's thread, create your own.

[:)]

@ swapnil, instead of hijacking Vibhor's thread, create your own.

[:)]
I am not aware of Vibhor's thread, as I am new here and post less. As of today, I am also hunting for a cell and found the equinox, so suggested it to 350Z. [:)]

Checked it buddy, features seem good to the price, but I am not sure about its battery life in particular, and my eyes are set on the Sony Ericsson Equinox, but not finding an outlet where I could get one.
Equinox looks good, but it isnt available here!
Vibhor, imo do consider Samsung touch phones. There are quite a good number of options available. You can opt for the Android OS which is available for as low as 7k.

Sorry, but 350Z is Vibhor, i got to know this just now. Was just suggesting a cell which i liked.
BB 8520 is another good one.

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team

Let me elaborate more about the exact requirements:

- Design: Should be simple and sober. Nothing flashy.

- Different: Speaking in car language, I'm looking for Honda Jazz among Hatchbacks.

- Voice Clarity: The phone should serve well what actually it’s made for.

- Picture Quality: The camera should have better picture quality, if not the best.

- Internet Access: This is a must-must. Looking primarily to visit my second home, TAI and to check E-Mails conveniently while on the move.

- A.S.S and Reliability: The company should have a solid service backup and reliable product along with affordable cost of replacement parts.

Now the dilemma: I like Blackberry 8520 but not sure if there are better phones available?

Same features as the curve.
And CHEAPER
Sure is and also an affordable substitute too but it does not suit my taste.

Equinox looks good, but it isnt available here!
Vibhor, imo do consider Samsung touch phones. There are quite a good number of options available. You can opt for the Android OS which is available for as low as 7k.
I would recommend you to go for Samsung Galaxy (Android OS) or other samsung tocuh models (Beda OS). Decent models starts from 6500 /- onwards.
Yours RSM’s and Akash's suggestions have made me consider about Samsung + Android combo. Please shed more light on Galaxy and which particular model?

but Samsung arent that well built. Ask Mastersquall... haha look for HTC if possible. actually Wave is quite good.
My Samsung is serving flawlessly since past five years despite of facing some of roughest times in its lifetime. Just like HCL has won my heart for its sheer reliability when it comes to computers. Samsung has also made me an absolute satisfied buyer that I won’t hesitate to choose for one again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys i happened to buy Samsung Galaxy Ace in Shanghai. It came around 1100RMB. 1RMB=7RS.

Total cost comes around Rs 7700. Phone is very good but only disadvantage is that battery drains out very fast in 3G mode. Need to charge the phone once a day.

Then i bought another mobile it is Blackberry Storm 9530. Price came around Rs 3500 where as in India it is around 12K.

Mobiles are very cheap in China but you have to check the in and out before you buy the piece or else they may cheat you.

Top Bottom