Hunt For a New Cell Phone Begins! (Bought Samsung Galaxy Y)

Thread Starter #61

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hunt For a New Cell Phone Begins!

Didn't you earlier suggested against Galaxy Y?

waste of money better get more high end mobile then wasting money on it . look at its internal memory so low + low ram (will make you rip apart your hair in multitasking )
Drive Safe,
350Z

under 10K i find galaxy Y better reason better ram + cpu compare to rest of hord

but i still say if you really want to enjoy android then buy 15k+ mobile only because they have better internal + CPU power and space .

android is like mini-computer so it has demand like computer .

or atleast go for that motorola defy atleast it won't keep disturbing you with low internal memory when you install few app.

With 8k budget, getting a good android is not possible. I would suggest you to increase it to at least 10k and buy Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini. It is a simple looking phone, 1 GHz processor, 512mb RAM, 5mp camera with HD video recording, and will also get ICS update.

If 8k is the maximum, then Galaxy Y is the one for you. Samsung gives the best support for android phones and its specs is not bad for the budget. Internal memory is low, but you can always move apps to SD.

Thread Starter #65

350Z

Core Team

Thanks everyone for the help. I have bought Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. I think it is a suitable phone for my kind of requirements. It has been a couple of days since I am using it and I already feel at home. Camera although is 2MP but quality is quite decent. The touchpad was an issue in the initial few hours but after using it for a couple of days now, I’m fully comfortable with it.

Samsung Galaxy Y Black Front.JPG

Samsung Galaxy Y Black.JPG

Samsung Galaxy Y Black Rear.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

congrats :) its best mobile you can buy in that range . though internal memory might disturb you but just install app which you required

Congrats buddy so finally you got one and that's a nice phone, looks good and with good features in that price range..Nice choice.

Thread Starter #68

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the wishes. As of now my only concern is about battery. It’s draining just too fast.

Drive Safe,
350Z

zengetz

Suspended

zengetz

Suspended
Keep it checked if you want to ensure the apps are updated only over Wi-fi. If its unchecked it means it will use your data connection to update apps.

Since you say yours is already checked - you are fine :)

Thread Starter #75

350Z

Core Team
I do make sure to kill the unwanted processes when the phone is kept idle. Yesterday I used the phone for basic (calling) purpose only after a full charge. Now battery level is still around 70% after 24 Hours. So basically those apps and wifi etc are the culprit here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom