How's The Weather In Your City?

I'm in Boston, MA, USA now. Believe me no snow over here! Surprising, at the same time enjoying the snowless moment here.
Drive Safe!

The week has started with dense fog which worsens in the evening. I guess its high time i get a new pair of fogs for my Alto[lol].

Time: 8:07 CST

Temperature -2 C

Finally the temperature is coming to normal compared to last week and the week before which was around -28C to -34C. Was TERRIBLE[frustration]

Global Warming would be a reason behind this?
This year is predicted to be an year of Solar peak. There will be Solar storms and Solar flares.

During Storms and flares, temperature levels in earth could shoot up. Flames from the Sun can travel thousands of kms and cause heat waves in planets nearby including our earth.

This year is predicted to be an year of Solar peak. There will be Solar storms and Solar flares.

During Storms and flares, temperature levels in earth could shoot up. Flames from the Sun can travel thousands of kms and cause heat waves in planets nearby including our earth.
Flares?? :eek: and to what extent would this harm our life? Please educate us know!

Flares?? :eek: and to what extent would this harm our life? Please educate us know!
There is a chance of Powergrid failures and failure of communication and other man made satellites and thus affecting Broadcasting, Telecommunication and also weather forecast.

Life on Earth as such is not under threat due to this.

But if (only if) the Storms/flares are much more stronger than predicted by scientists, then there is a chance that these storms/flares could hit the magnetosphere so strongly as to flip the Earth's magnetic poles. In such an eventual case, Super Vulcanos waiting to errupt could explode. Result of such Super vulcano explosions could be extremely dangerous for the whole earth. Anyway its only an extreme remote possibility.

Top Bottom